Where in the World is (curly-haired) Deb?

LizEMA

She hasn't been in class this year (as far as I can tell), and I really MISS her!! :(

Since Day 1 of Live for me she has been my go-to gal and not having her there is a bummer. :( (I know her presence in class before the New Year wasn't as constant as it used to be and had already started to decline, and, in the classes she DID appear in, she had moved her traditional spot just behind Cathe's right and was off camera a lot, but she was still there, if infrequently.)

If Deb is out there or someone who knows her is reading this, let her know her presence is both missed and requested. :) (And, I do hope that it's nothing serious that has kept her away from [Cathe Live] class. :eek::() I'd love to see her back in her usual spot behind Cathe and in front of the camera again. :D

Hugs to you, Deb, wherever you are!! Miss you! :)

Hi LizEMA, I noticed it too. I love watching her because she seems so fierce and committed! I hope to see her again too. Funny how we start to feel an attachment to people we've never met.

Yes please bring back Deb to live classes, she's fabulous.

Laura
x
Hopefully Deb will make it back in the future. It's very common for people taking the class to drop in and out over time. The people taking the class are either Gym members or people who just pay us a visit to take the class. We don't have a cast for Cathe Live and we never know from one week to the next who will show up. Since we're near the shore a lot people will disappear over the summer and then return during the Fall. But you will also see a lot of new faces as school teachers and workers who have the summer off will now be able to take a Cathe Live class. We also get a lot of Cathletes visiting our fitness center during the summer months.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.