Where has Shirley (Wannbestrong) been?

SHIRELY!!! are you out there? girl have all those kids finally driven you over the edge?!! i hope you are ok!!!:D

jes

I'mmm Baaaaaack.

Hi Jes! Thank you for thinking of me. I'm OK...I guess I'm just too embarrassed to be on this board since I haven't been exercising AT ALL ...well, not enough to count anyway. I don't know what is wrong with me. I think that I NEED to visit this board every day to give me some motivation.

Will someone please tell me what the road trip is all about. PLEASE!

Thanks,
Shirley

The road trip? OH Shirley, please come!!!!!!!!

It's going to be three days of working out, partying, giggling madness with 150 or so Catheites in July (15th to 17th). We get to workout with Cathe, we get to meet each other (that's just as appealing as the Cathe part!), party, see the studio. COME!!! WE GET TO EAT PIZZA!

Shelley, you forgot to tell her to bring her Depends! Do you expect me to supply them to EVERYONE???
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Are you serious??? If so, we will need them when we pee our pants laughing our heads-off! I guess I shouldn't make fun. They are used for incontinence especially for elderly people.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Really!?!?! Well, I told you I haven't been on the boards in quite some time.

Darn! I wish I could come along!x( Sounds great!

Shirley

hey Shirely! glad to hear from you!!! i wish you could come on the trip!!! how have you been? busy with homeschool huh? I haven't been as consistant with my workouts as i want to be either! But just because you haven't been working out doesn't mean you can't come run your mouth(fingers) with the rest of us!!! Hope you are doing well! just wanted to let you know i missed ya:D

jes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.