Where do your walking lunges take you?

burritamcdoo

I was doing Lower Body Blast this morning, and when doing the walking lunges, I ended up in the utility room in my basement...I sort of chuckled and wondered where other folks' walking lunges take them in their workout environment. So, where do you travel to?

I often end up in the hallway outside of my bedroom where I workout, almost into my daughter's bedroom! I sure wish I had a bigger workout area! I find I'm cramped for some of the step aerobics, too.:(

They take me from the living room to the kitchen. Fortunately, I turn around just before hitting the fridge. :p

Between the doorway of the room I'm working out in, and my hallway. :) I don't have a lot of room either.

Mine take me down the hallway. But I was just biking on a paved trail and someone in front of me was doing her walking lunges. I thought it was awesome.

I sure wish I had a bigger workout area! I find I'm cramped for some of the step aerobics, too.:(

Me too. I live in a small room. Its about 10 ft by 14 ft total. I exercise in the middle and put my office chair in the closet when I'm working out. My walking lunges are in the hallway. Usually I just do one then turn around and go the other way. I don't stress over not being on count with Cathe at that point.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.