Where do I start

mckeev5

Cathlete
I just purchased the 44 pack DVD and pre-ordered the 11 hardcore DVD's. I have tried to follow the routines on FitTV but my schedule and 3 children don't allow me the time to catch the show 3-4 days a week. The only exercise that I have had recently are 1-2 mile fast paced walks and maybe 2 days a week doing cardio. I'd like to firm and tone my butt and legs, and add some strength to my upper body. I don't need to lose weight, I just want more energy.

I want to get into a routine using the DVD's, but I'm not sure which series to start out with.

Please advise

Thanks

Sabrina

OMG Sabrina!! Wow the whole series. Good for you. I wouldn't know where to start with all of those dvds. All I can say is try to do strength traing hitting each body part 2 times a week and 2 to 4 cardio a week doing cross training though for instance something like kickboxing then step and then hi/lo. When doing strength you can do something like 1 upper body on Monday, 1 lower body on Wednesday and then 1 total body on a Friday. Another thing you can do since you order the CTX Series you can try that on its own for a few weeks which is a rotation on its own. You also might want to check out Cathe's rotation in the Rotation Forum that she creates every month. And another thing you can try is doing just 1 body part a week using the S&H series or the Pure Strength Series. Their is so much you can do. You can try things out each week. I just do what I feel like doing that day on my Strength day or cardio day. Well anyway welcome to Cathe's and get ready to be hook:). HTH.

Edit to add this link to a bunch of Cathe's rotation created by different people. http://www.fitnessvideofanatics.com/publicrotations/keep.fit
just scroll down to select by title.

wow!!! i think that is a GREAT purchase!! you could also go to the rotation catagory on this forum and scroll down and read cathes past months rotations and pick one that you like!! i felt like a kid at christmas just reading your post!! you've got ALOT of previewing to do!!

Sabrina!!!!:eek:

You lucky girl! I only wish that I had all of Cathe's workouts. To tell you the truth, with all of them at once, I wouldn't know where to begin either!

I just wanted to post here. I don't have an answer but I was shocked that someone actually got them ALL at once! Cool. ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.