Where do I begin?

Suz in NZ

I have been working out to various different workouts for about three months now, and have just found out about Cathe. There are so many DVD's to choose from my head is spinning:eek:
I guess I'd be an intermediate exerciser - I've worked out to quite a few of 'The Firm' workouts and have now met the challenge of them.
Can someone tell me if the beginner rotation that Cathe mentions be a good place to start? or would something like the HardCore 3, Gym style series be too much?

Oh yeah - I accidentily posted this in the wrong place the first time round (duh:+ ) Can a message be moved to another place?

HI, Amy here!

I started using the basic step+body fusion with cathe, and it was a good place to start for me!I've been doing step aerobics for about one year now(jane fonda)but needed a change.I've been working out to cathe's workout, just over 3 wks(...LOVE IT)! If you think your ready for hardcore then go for it. but,a word of caution, Cathe dosen't play around. even the name "hardcore" scares me! it will probably take me some time to work my way up to that! I work out 5 times a wk too!

set your goal and go for it! good luck!

Even if you're intermediate, I would start with the Beginner Rotation. Buy Basic Step/Body Fusion and Low Impact Step. They will help you gradually learn Cathe's style, cueing and moves. I had been doing step for years and still found the beginning workouts of Cathe's to be challenging. From those workouts, I would go to the Classics DVD for step. It is a compilation of 3 of Cathe's older workouts where she breaks down the moves and repeats them more. Good luck and have fun...and like the rest of us, you'll eventually own all of her DVD's anyway.;-)
Of her new series, I would recommend Low Impact Circuit--don't let the name fool you...it's a tough tough workout!

Thanks for the replies:)
It definitely helps to hear from others who have 'been there'. At least I know what to order now;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.