Where can I get an Insanity t-shirt?

mbmundt

Cathlete
Hi,

On Saturday, I finished Shaun T's Insanity workout. I am very proud of myself for sticking with it and finishing it. I would really love to get one of the Insanity t-shirts. I looked on BeachBodys website and I saw the way to get a t-shirt was to submit your before and after pictures. I didn't take any so I have nothing to submit.

If anyone knows where I could buy a Insanity t-shirt, please let me know.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks!
Brenda
visit my blog at www.brenda-4fitness.blogspot.com

BTW... Monday, July 4th, I started my 3rd round of doing Cathe's STS. Meso 1, Disc 1 - Chest, Shoulders, and Biceps... it felt great to lift weights again after not lifting weights while doing Insanity. I missed Cathe!!

Last edited:
I'm thinking you might have to be a BeachBody Coach to get the cool t-shirts they wear in the video. The grey ones right? I have one of those. I was just looking on my site, and it doesn't look like a regular customer can just buy one of those.

www.buffbeachbody.com

As far as I know, you can't buy one. I sent in my pictures and filled out the complete form, and they sent me one. Love it!

You could maybe have one made from a custom printing place.

I'm guessing you don't want to take a before picture and do Insanity again! I know I sure wouldn't. I was extremely proud of myself for doing the whole program, but I do not think I could possibly do it again. It was brutal!

Congratulations on finishing. Any interest in Asylum?

Kimberly

You sure can!

I just wanted to confirm that you can indeed have one made at a custom t-shirt place. :)

Of course, it helps to have some graphic design ability (or know someone who does), because then you can recreate the logo and make it look really authentic. I'm not sure how legal that is, but apparently some custom t-shirt companies aren't concerned.

Lindsay
(who finished Insanity and...its sequel, did not take "before" pictures, yet somehow ended up with a black t-shirt featuring a familiar yellow logo...)

Last edited:
You must have a picture of yourself from three or more months ago don't you? Can't u send that and a picture of yourself now?

Congratulations on completing the program!

Carmen

Kimberly - I'm not up to doing Insanity anytime soon, at least in it's entirety. I'll probably incorporate one into my workouts here and there but for now that's about it. I'm definitely interested in Asylum. A gal that I work with tried a couple of the workouts and really liked them. Someday.

I'll have to see if I can find any pictures of me from a couple of months ago. I'm usually the one behind the camera so I'm not in many pictures. :) I know I would love to have one of those t-shirts.

Thanks for the responses!
Brenda

There's a form/questionnaire on the BB site that you fill out and submit with before/after photos. You can make up the answers if you want and your pics don't have to be dramatic or anything. I faxed mine in and got my shirt in a couple of weeks. It is the softest t-shirt I have ever owned! Love it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.