Where Can I Find Equipment Used In The STS Videos?

rosawash

Hi everyone my name is Ros and I'm new to the forum as well as Cathe programs. I'm planning on putting my order in for the STS videos but I wanted to first make sure I have all of the equipment used in the videos. Does anyone know where I can purchase the equipment used in the videos? I know I saw barbells, steps, and dumbells in the preview videos but I was just wondering if there's anything else I would need in order to do the exercises. I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

Ros

-bands...you can order from cathe

-slanted risers (not a most, but used in videos) from cathe, but cheaper w/ free shipping from amazon.

pull up bar or tubing (I am using tubing with exerband over the the door strap) for pull ups and chin ups. can get from www.prepak.com.

stability ball...can get from cathe, walmart etc

cathe uses paperplates, I use large furnisher sliders

ankle weights can get at walmart (or order fitness by cathe brand with free ship to store delivery) or from cathe

hope this helps, Judith

Hi Ros,

I am fairly new too and I am in Meso 1, Week 3. I can tell you I already had: weight lifting gloves, weighted gloves, a weighted vest, ankle weights, cords/bands, dumbbells, barbell/weights, stability ball and a step. Things I bought were: high step, chin up bar, resistance bands (for chip ups) and weight clips (to change the barbell weights quickly). I bought these items from Walmart, Sports Authority and Amazon. Also, I exercise on carpet and in place of paper plates I use a disposable foil cake pan. Enjoy STS!

Chris

I got 2 pair of hook thumb wrist weights at Target. One two pound set and one four pound set. I got the Cathe weighted gloves and her hot pink yoga mat at Big 5 Sporting goods. I got the slanted risers and the gray step bench I use as a weight bench from Cathe.com. Gliding plates online also. I pretty much had everything else from years of working out at home. I really want the pink stability ball but I already have a ball so not sure if I'll go ahead and order it. I'm using my Fluidity bar for chinups.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.