When will Ice be ready to ship?

janiejoey

Cathlete
I haven't been this excited before about the up coming Ice Series. I literally can't hold still I'm so excited! Please tell me they will be in the mail next week or so, two weeks? WHEN! LOL!

Janie

The Update post today said
Sometime next week we should start to have an good idea of an approximate date for shipping. We will certainly let everyone know more as soon as we have more information, but we're pretty close now.

So, seems like they may be a little behind. The good thing is, shipping is relatively quick from Cathe. In Canada, I get my DVDs in 5-7 days most of the time. :)

The Update post today said

So, seems like they may be a little behind. The good thing is, shipping is relatively quick from Cathe. In Canada, I get my DVDs in 5-7 days most of the time. :)

yeah, getting them before Christmas seems a little "iffy" now ...at least to me. Hopefully, we will....some may receive before the holidays.....

I haven't been this excited before about the up coming Ice Series. I literally can't hold still I'm so excited! Please tell me they will be in the mail next week or so, two weeks? WHEN! LOL!

Janie
We still expect to ship "late Fall", so this should give you a general idea of when the DVDs will ship. This "rough date" will be defined further only after the production run is complete, so there will not be a lot of notice before the DVDs actually ship. As we have done throughout the ICE series pre-sale, we will continue to keep you updated every step of the way.

I can only image how hard it is to predict, esp. when the last of the work is out of your hands. And delivery from CA could always be slower depending on the weather. So I am just using live and my blender to keep me happy until I can use them On Demand. Thanks for the updates and all the hard work.:)

I can only say what the past history of Cathe's shipment has been.
And based on last years RWH series, Cathe is right on target, give and take a few days. I received my notification on December 5th and received those babies in my hands on December 8th.

So, if the truck doesn't breakdown or hit a blizzard (pun intended) we will get them before the winter solstice makes its appearance.
Cathe delivers on her word!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.