What's your "go to" for a food hangover?

tlc93

Cathlete
With the holiday food still lurking in my home....I'm feeling bloated, fatigued, just plain gross! I usually head for Body Max 2. Something long and sweaty, or Crossfire Extreme. I prefer something over an hour with enough to make me a sweaty mess. What's your favorite workout after all the food, food, food? I think I need help!

With the holiday food still lurking in my home....I'm feeling bloated, fatigued, just plain gross! I usually head for Body Max 2. Something long and sweaty, or Crossfire Extreme. I prefer something over an hour with enough to make me a sweaty mess. What's your favorite workout after all the food, food, food? I think I need help!
My go to is a Cathe cycle dvd or Cathe Live spin class. I'm a happy puddle of sweat when it's over:)

I agree with Elsie. Long, long walks in the fresh air. Sometimes I don't feel like jumping around when I'm bloated with food. Another idea is putting those calories to good use (rather than trying to 'burn them off') and growing some more muscle, so a hypertrophy workout.

I like to torch the crap out of those calories I inhaled lol! Anything metabolic will do or some hardcore spinning - love it! I still like to keep up with my heavy weights and just add some hiit after on those days. Of course non of this is on a full stomach...

I'm with the long walk people. For some of us, (not everybody) eating more calories than usual, kicks up the metabolism. An occasional binge, (occasional being the keyword here) can be healthy. Probably dont want to make it an egg nog, pies, cakes, candy, chocolate binge too often, but a few more calories every so often can be healthy. Then, as Justine stated, make nice muscles from those extra calories.

This year...my "go-to" for a food hangover was....the flu that is making its way through California...some weird virus the LA Times calls the "vomiting disease"....for me, it felt more like I was in the movie "Alien" .... Oh well!!! Thank goodness that is done now!

To the Max! I've been daydreaming about that workout lately. I think I need to make sure I do it today. :D Tracy- I'm SO sorry about the virus you endured! :eek: There is NOTHING worse than a GI virus! :(

X10 the X77 premix. Always makes me feel amazing after.

Almost reached for that today, but opted for RWH Upper Body Circuit followed by RWH Lift it Hiit it Legs and Bonus Abs One. This is my other go-to when I feel like I need to take care of business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.