What's with the black band on your wrist?

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Ok I've noticed in just about all your workouts you have a black band on your wrist that looks like a ponytail holder.Is it to remind you of something or some kind of luck token?

Just wondering as I end up with my pony tail holder or scrunchi around my wrist all the time.

I think if I remember rightly, she wears it on her left wrist to remind her she is going right while mirror imaging. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong and bye the way, I am not Cathe! oopppss!

Lynne

Yes, she uses this band to remind her which hand is her right hand (or our left hand). Many instructors use this technique as a reminder.

It's funny, I originally thought it was to remind her to put her watch back on when she was done exercising. This stems from an older video where she forgot to put her black band on her wrist--- and she had her watch on!!! I"m so silly!!

Melanie
Baby boy due 1/25/04

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

I think I also remember Cathe saying that the black band, while originally used as the left/right reminder, is now more of a good luck charm than anything. She has even stopped a workout to go and get it when she forgot to put it on.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.