What's the weather like in Houston now?

llp

Cathlete
Hi to anyone that knows Houston:

I'm going to need to figure out what to pack(besides the workout stuff), as far as casual clothes in Houston at this time of year. So,... what's the weather like? Is it still pretty warm there?

It's less than 2 weeks away! I wonder if we'll get any updates, such as an itinery and info on where to meet (especially for those coming early for the pre-event activities). Don't keep it a secret anymore! Spill the beans!

Looking forward to enjoying everyone's company and energy!

A friend of mine was in Texas two weeks ago and it was 95-100 degrees with high humidity. A lot can change in 4 weeks though. I guess I will be bringing both warm and cool weather clothes. I am driving though, so I can pretty much bring as much as I want.

Kim

A friend of mine was in Texas two weeks ago and it was 95-100 degrees with high humidity. A lot can change in 4 weeks though. I guess I will be bringing both warm and cool weather clothes. I am driving though, so I can pretty much bring as much as I want.

Kim

wow, that's hot! You're lucky you're close enough to drive! Wish I could!:)

I live about 250 miles north of Houston and yes, we have our share of warm weather. I just googled the Houston temp for the next few days and I came up with lows in the 60's and highs around 85 with 55% humidity. So it's a little cooler now than when your friends was here. This temp could change by the time of the RT, but Houston IS famous for their humidity.:eek:

Yesterday and today have been beautiful, (lows in the upper 50s, low 60s, highs in the 80s) but I wouldn't count on it staying that way. It usually doesn't get cooler and stay that way until the end of October. You'll have to keep tabs on the weather until right before you leave. Right now what I see in the forecast is that it continues to be nice for the next few days anyway.
Certainly it won't be cold. That you can count on. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.