what's for dinner?

jdoll

Cathlete
i'm having a baked sweet potatoe and some okra:9 can you tell dh won't be home for dinner?! I am craving shrimp though!!! maybe he'll bring me some home. he is taking a client to dinner and i don't have to go! Whoo-hoo!!!:p

what are you having?

jes:)

1 cup cooked pasta, 1 can tuna, and 1 cup broccoli and a little nonfat yogurt to glue it all together.

Later: Dessert is some tapioca pudding

Mixed vegetable juice. Made by the people who make V-8, but with a slightly sweeter flavour. It's all about getting those 6 servings of vegetables in every day.......:p

Sandra

seafood stuffed haddock and brown rice. I'm eating it right now and it's so yummy!! Plus I have mom's homemade lemon cake for dessert :eek:

Hey Jes :) - I was away on vacation and these last 2 weeks had me busy w/ finals...friday is the light at the end of the tunnel!!

We had un-toasted tuna sammiches! :) (tuna salad made with celery, green onions, sunflower seeds, mayo and dijon mustard - not bad, if I do say so myself) I had my sandwich with a banana and some light Pringles. Think I'll make some strawberry shortcake for dessert.

well, i changed my mind. i forwent (is that a word?) the potatoe and instead i did ground turkey with brown rice, artichoke quarters and greens (collard and mustard):9 it's cooking now.

jes

Had meatballs and gravy over noodles with corn. YUMMY! Not whatcha' call CLEAN eating but I didn't goop it up with lots of fat. Made the meatballs in olive oil...It was tastey! :9

Wendy

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img]
EDD: 05/19/05

8 month pic just added! EEK! lol http://www.PictureTrail.com/wendymin

Either turkey meatloaf and mashed potatoes or tri-tip and mashed potatoes. I sent DH to the store so I'm not sure.

Colleen

Southwestern egg beaters and a whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter and sugar free blackberry jam and a glass of milk.

Chicken, mixed veggies, nuts and brown rice, with a small bowl of cream of mushroom soup and half slice of wheat bread.

Baked Red Snapper topped with salsa and melted soy cheddar cheese, brown rice cooked in vegetable broth and a cucumber salad made of thinly sliced cucumber and onions mixed with a little olive oil, seasoned rice vinegar and some splenda for a touch of sweetness. :9 :9

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.