What was your first Cathe workout video?

My first Cathe's workouts were Step heat (the very first), Power Max and Low Max, bought as digital downloads. I started with her a year ago, and used a small,4 " step too.Then preogressed towards tougher workouts (as HIIT, Intensity, Imax) and then this summer bought also a 'regular' 6-8 " step. It seemed to me I was starting all over again because I was challenged by the new height...But I did it!I made huge improvements and now I consider myself a "real" Cathlete because I no longer use my little old step :eek: :D Anyway, I kept it in my basment as my 18 months son seems to be very interested in stepping, and I feel he will become soon a very young Cathlete as well !! LOL

First Cathe I ever bought was Cardio Hits but the step was too complicated for me having no real experience in it so I ordered Basic Step and Body Fusion and did those for a while before trying Cardio Hits again. I started with Cathe in December of 2004 when I was a few months pregnant with my son! :) My first pre-order was during the Hardcore series...I pre-ordered Low Max and another one ICR but then quickly collected the rest at a later date! LOL

Last edited:
I remember clearly it was Step and Intervals from Cross Train Express. You do the warmup then a very intense step section and then there's a very clear break before the intervals. So I remember thinking the really intense step workout was the warmup! I thought if this is the warmup what is the workout like! Lol! Needless to say, it's always been intense but great!

Mine was Athletic Step. Maybe not the best choice since I have trouble with my left/right to begin with. :) I was so frustrated by the end I was ready to throw it across the room. But I did it again and again and eventually got it and now it is one of my favorites. From there, the rest is history. I think I have just about all of them now. :)

Regina

Mine was Maximum Intensity Cardio & Maximum Intensity Strength! These were definitely more advanced to what I had been doing up to that point!!
I absolutely loved them:D

My first Cathe workout was Legs and Glutes. I found Cathe on Fittv and the first workout I saw was Legs and Glutes and that fast became my very favorite DVD!

I will say it again but those were the good ole days!!!

...Cheryl

Step 'n Motion I, followed by S 'n M II and III. I still use these old VHS tapes, and they are still good after all of these years. The first one is available from Cathe as a download, I believe.
-- David

Wow! Gotta think back!

Must have been 1997 or so - first was Gin Miller's Intense Moves, for a starter video, no less! Then I got Mega Step Blast and progressed from there.

this is a great thread. mine would have to be something off of FitTV, maybe Legs & Glutes? seems to me I remember doing leg presses on an old trunk (didn't have a step then, LOL) or it may have been one of the Pyramids. at one time I had most of the FitTV ones recorded so I could fwd thru the commercials. I must have gotten curious one day & that was when the STS pre-sale was still going on & I signed up. STS is so wonderful, so versatile & I just love it. since then I have acquired just about everything except for straight step workouts. I have Step ADD, can't do straight step workouts, LOL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.