What TV or movie character do you most resemble?

LauraMax

Cathlete
Things are quite on the forums lately & I feel like playing.........

So for myself, I'd have to say mostly Elaine Bennis with a dash of Murphy Brown. I definitely have a dry sense of humor & can be bitchy without meaning to be. Also just a little Scarlett O'Hara in that I'm a little shallow & selfish. But at least I know my own faults, right? ;-)

OK, your turn............

Well, this dates me a bit but I'd have to say Mary Richards on the Mary Tyler Moore show waaaay back when. She was kind of quirky and unsure of herself but tried sooo hard at everything. That's kinda sorta me. :)

LOL. I'd say I am the opposite of Mary. I am more of a Rhoda. Also, a bit of that girl from Clueless, Cher. My DH spoils me a bit.
LD

I would have to say ..

a combo of Cheryl and Dana on "According to Jim" ... Cheryl for the way she puts up w/Jim's "manness" .. and Dana b/c she is such a smart@$$ and doesn't take crap off of anyone .. but she does have her dumb blonde moments too .. LOL

Jim from Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, because everyone always throws me in to wrestle with the alligators.

And a bit of Monica from Friends because I'm such an anal neat freak and everything has to be in its place or I get anxious.

And Ellen, because I've had complete strangers come up to me on the street and tell me that I'm just like her.

Quite the combo, huh?

Madeline Kahn's character in "Young Frankenstein."

The scene at the train station is possibly my favorite ever.

And of course.... OH SWEET MYSTERY OF LIFE, AT LAST I'VE FOUND YOU....

:)

OMG Marie, that movie is a classic.............poor monster got Abby Normal's brain LOL...........and I loved the way Madeline's clothes always matched her car! :+

Not the character so much, as the creators of "The Gilmore Girls." The music, art, literature, and pop culture references that they threw out on that show just amazed me and usually made me laugh out loud. One of my favorites was when the yearbook staff decided that photographer Helmut Newton would do the senior photos because he was the godfather to one of the staff (it was advised that he go "less-leather"). I loved when Lane got XTC's Apple Venus Volume II and she and Lorelei went crazy over it. And when Lane was going through her "must-have" 60's music she included MC5's Kick Out the Jams and Fairport Convention's Liege and Lief.

Maybe I'm a little bit of Lorelei, Rory, and Lane.

Well....my sister used to tell me that I was just like Elmira from the Animaniacs but hopefully I don't look like her!! I just wove cutesie wittle animals and I want to take them all home with me!!}(

Carolyn

Fun question!

People have always said I remind them of Phoebe from Friends... but I'm not sure if it's the way I look or the way I act!:p :7

Fun question!

I think I'm a bit like Grace Adler of Will & Grace. Grace is self-centered, a little spoiled, always expressing herself, always fighting off her mother's put-downs, eating anything that isn't nailed down, exasperated with goyim and their inability to express emotion, and basically well-meaning as long as it doesn't interfere with her all-important selfishness. :+ :p

People are always telling me I look like Eva Longoria(not sure on spelling) from" Desperate Housewives". Characterwise, somewhere between Monica from friends(neat freak,competitive,know it all-with best of intentions:) ) and Dori from finding Nemo. According to my sons whole Kindergarten class I act like the fish. ;-)

>Fun question!
>
>I think I'm a bit like Grace Adler of Will & Grace.

Well, Nancy, can I come see you 'bout a job at your decorating firm because I think in some ways I’m like Karen Delaney Popeil de la Croix Walker (I think that's her full name). I love her direct MO and yes, sometimes I can be edgy/outrageous/aloof all at the same time; but showing vulnerability when it really counts. And, oh what I'd give to have her wardrobe (in a bigger size though). I'd probably be MUCH nicer to you actually; I'm NOT obscenely wealthy so I’d really need the job :)! Also, just so you know, I don’t share her ‘addictive personality’ when it comes drinking and popping little pills…not yet at least:eek:

"Well, Nancy, can I come see you 'bout a job at your decorating firm because I think in some ways I’m like Karen Delaney Popeil de la Croix Walker (I think that's her full name). I love her direct MO and yes, sometimes I can be edgy/outrageous/aloof all at the same time; but showing vulnerability when it really counts. And, oh what I'd give to have her wardrobe (in a bigger size though). I'd probably be MUCH nicer to you actually; I'm NOT obscenely wealthy so I’d really need the job ! Also, just so you know, I don’t share her ‘addictive personality’ when it comes drinking and popping little pills…not yet at least"

Yup, you're hired. Same salary as Karen's ;) plus you have to let me borrow your clothes. :p :+

well, remember miss congeniality? i am her before the transformation. all except the eating habits. the tripping, falling, etc. all me.

suri

>
>Yup, you're hired. Same salary as Karen's ;) plus you have to
>let me borrow your clothes. :p :+

Nancy, honey! What's going on? what's happening? what's this all about? Honey, 'borrow' is just NOT a word in my vocabulary }(!

Is that 'Karen' enough for ya?

(You know I'm only kidding, right.) Hugs... :D :D :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.