What to get?

jackiev

I've already got 3 of Cathe's tapes & love them. I want to get more. I'm thinking either the Cross Train Xpress or the Intensity series. Does anyone have any suggestions. The CTX looks great, but since the Intensity Series is newer...is it better?

Thanks,
jackiev

I can't say that Intensity Series will be better because I haven't done it, but I have every Cathe DVD and have yet to be disappointed. She simply does not make poor/ineffective workouts. With that said, CTX is SOOOOOOO versatile. You can do the cardio on days you only have 30 min. You can combine 2 cardios on days you have more time. You can do one body part of weight work per day or do them all at once. And Leaner Legs is her toughest lower body tape (IMO). I really like CTX and use a component of it in every rotation I do. Have fun. P.S. You will eventually own them all, the question is, which order do you want to purchase them in. If you order them all now, you save on shipping!!!

I agree with Jillybean. No Cathe video is a disappointment. What are your goals? Knowing that would help us guide you on your purchase.

CTX is a good series for overall cardio and some muscle conditioning (if you use the series exactly as designed--working one body part per day). You can double up on body parts per day to hit each muscle group twice a week.

This Intensity series looks like it will be awesome with a little bit of everything--cardio, muscle conditioning (both mass building and endurance lifting), and stretching.

It really depends on your goals and preferences.

Linda aka Cruncholi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.