What to do for bridesmaid dress readiness?

tricia

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

Hope you had a great birthday yesterday!! I'm posting to get your thoughts on which workouts to do next. I'm going to finish up Mesocycle 3 the first week of August, and I will have two months from then until my sister's wedding. I'm the Matron of Honor, and we're going to wear dresses with spaghetti straps and a fitted waist. My arms are looking great, thank you very much, due to STS! I'm still battling to get my midsection ready.

My question is, what rotation would you suggest to keep my arms in shape and help whip the core into dress shape? ( I realize I'll need to eat clean, too! I've been eating pretty good, thanks to my DH - but have been hungry doing STS!) I figure I'll continue to use STS Abs every other day or so, but do you think more cardio-based workouts, or circuits maybe? OR, do I want to keep up on the weights with a more strength-based rotation. I'm not sure what is going to give me the results I'm looking for.....I do have all of your workouts, so if you know of a rotation (one of your past one's or a generic breakdown), I'd be grateful. I know you're busy, so a nudge in the right direction would be good, too. I appreciate any input you can offer,

Thanks for all you do - YOU ROCK!

An early congrat's to the Matron Of Honor :)

Just keep shocking your routine and don't let your body get used to a pattern. For example I would vary the intensity of the cardio one week, either vary intensity, amount of days per week, or how long each cardio is per session. Also vary weights, ie: some total body workouts, to 4 day splits, to one week of STS Meso One and then one week of STS Meso #2 (along with 3 days a week of intense cardio). Just keep it changing and make sure you hit all the major muscle groups. Push hard on weights and breath hard on cardio and ABSOLUTELY EAT CLEAN!!!! Good Luck :)

Hi Cathe,

Hope you had a great birthday yesterday!! I'm posting to get your thoughts on which workouts to do next. I'm going to finish up Mesocycle 3 the first week of August, and I will have two months from then until my sister's wedding. I'm the Matron of Honor, and we're going to wear dresses with spaghetti straps and a fitted waist. My arms are looking great, thank you very much, due to STS! I'm still battling to get my midsection ready.

My question is, what rotation would you suggest to keep my arms in shape and help whip the core into dress shape? ( I realize I'll need to eat clean, too! I've been eating pretty good, thanks to my DH - but have been hungry doing STS!) I figure I'll continue to use STS Abs every other day or so, but do you think more cardio-based workouts, or circuits maybe? OR, do I want to keep up on the weights with a more strength-based rotation. I'm not sure what is going to give me the results I'm looking for.....I do have all of your workouts, so if you know of a rotation (one of your past one's or a generic breakdown), I'd be grateful. I know you're busy, so a nudge in the right direction would be good, too. I appreciate any input you can offer,

Thanks for all you do - YOU ROCK!

Cathe,

Thank You so much for the response - I'm going to have fun planning out the 6-8 weeks before the wedding, now that I know what I want to do! For the active recovery week once STS is done, could I use that as an easier cardio week to ease into my wedding prep?

Thanks so much for your help (and BTW, I am so excited about STS Cardio!!),

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.