What new w/o are you waiting on?

I preorderd the two Kellys.

I did not order SSS or HLMB because I no longer do step or hi-lo. I think HLMB looks like a lot of fun from the pics and the clip. I am waiting to see what Tracey announces next.

I have Rumble in the shrink wrap, waiting to be tried this weekend. Drop Sets in Amy's new line up sounds very promising.

I am thinking of ordering Meso 1 of STS. I loved the you tube clips. I was originally planning on waiting for STS Gym but it seems too far away now, especially because MMX will be next. I dont like lifting heavy these days. My moods shift, and if they do, I will get the remaining Mesos.

On pre-order I got:
STS
Bernadette's Fit n Fierce Kickboxing
Anna's Firm V2, V3, Tortoise, Hare on DVD
and a Kettlebell DVD coming in Nov

I just ordered Cardio Force and Life Force from Fitness Organica

Waiting on Rodney's Yoga Burn and Yoga for your Week AM from Amazo

I will be ordering
Chalean Extreme
Tracy's Squeeze Stronger
probably the new Bar Methods
and 2 of the "pink firms" coming out in Dec

And yeah, reading over this I realize that I might have an addiction and need a Videoholics Anonymus meeting!:p

I haven't heard of this one, and I'm always in the market for a good, advanced KB workout. Would this be it? Where did you get it?

I ordered it from Bernadette Giorgi's website, Just B Method. It's coming out in November....you can also preorder it from totalfitnessdvds.com.

I can't speak for how intense it will be...I believe that Bernadette holds a black belt in some form of kickboxing but she's known for her ballet workouts. I'll let ya know!:D

I ordered it from Bernadette Giorgi's website, Just B Method. It's coming out in November....you can also preorder it from totalfitnessdvds.com.

I can't speak for how intense it will be...I believe that Bernadette holds a black belt in some form of kickboxing but she's known for her ballet workouts. I'll let ya know!:D
Thanks for the info!

Hmmm...it's not on her site. And totalfinessdvds.com has it listed as sold out. :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.