What is your weekend workout? Sat or Sun or Both

Between today & tomorrow I have to do PLB, 2 cardios (choice between a run, spin and kickbox live class or Cathe)and 1 yoga session. Sunday is my rest day. :)

I'm following the July rotation. Today is a B&G floorwork premix and tomarrow is a Drill Max cardio premix. Sunday will be a rest day.

Today is Imax 3, tomorrow hardcore extreme of my choice, and Sunday will be abs.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Barbara

(yawn)...workouts? I am still drinking my coffee, but I think maybe since I have hit all bodyparts this week today will be cardio, maybe LIC timesaver cardio, or Drill Max cardio premix-not the doubles though, good griefx( and then I will do the 'Squeeze" by Tracey tonight.
Tomorrow will be Bootcamp or something like that, Sunday might be B&G.I don't want to rest yet, because Tuesday is surgery day and then I have to rest for weeks and weeks!:7

Tomorrow will be last day of my P90X rotation and I am looking forward to doing my last workout - Stretch X.

Marcy

Today I did IMAX 1, plus S & H Chest (afternoon) and yoga in the evening!:)

Tomorrow is Body Max, plus S & H Biceps (afternoon)+ Abs and yoga in the evening:)

Belinda

Saturday is Drill Max and some abs - can't remember which ones though. Sunday is supposed to be KPC, but I think I'm going to sub my new workout by Patrick Goudeau (Step Up), since I finally have it figured out. I'll do more abs, and both days will include a stretch.

I always like to ride my bike on the weekend. This weekend might be too hot for that though. But maybe later on in the evening it won't be as bad.
During the summer I tend to workout outside more often than inside. There's not much summer here in MN, so I have to get outside where I can.

Kathy

Hi Kathy,

I'm in MN too, in the twin cities. I just got back from a bike ride around the lakes (I have Fri and Sat off)...only I'm mad because I only did 30 miles, was planning on at least 40 or 50, due to sharp knee pain. :( I'm yelping like a puppy every time I sit down. :(

Tomorrow morning will be Powerstrike #1....really really looking forward to that one as it is my first go at this particular video.

Sunday I am attempting my first beach run with some coworkers. I am sooooooo not a runner, but, it seems as if they enjoy it so I thought I would give it a whirl. :) I can always do the "beach stroll" if it gets to be too much!

Hi Ladyunix! Wow, 30 miles, that's impressive. I don't think that I know enough back roads to go that far.
You got knee pain from your bike ride? I'm surprised, as when I got my ACL replaced they suggested bike riding to help strengthen the muscles and to help get my flexability back. Take it easy for the next couple of days and hopefully the pain will go away. Oh, ice it and keep it elevated as well tonight.
Take care!

Kathy

Hey Kathy,

I looked up Big Lake, and sure is far to go to the chain of lakes. :)
I'd think it would be worth throwing the bike in the car, though, and day-tripping there. That's one nice surprise I found in this state...the bike routes. :)

Technicially, I exacberated my knee pain, really...didn't induce it. :) I think I should experiment with the seat height...and I know I tend to use higher gears than the experts say you should. I think I should lower the step height, when stepping, to 6"...but it's hard for me to do that and feel 1) like I'm not cheating and 2) like I'm not defeated. :) Thank you for your advice. I'll try to keep it elevated and ice it tonight. :)

Friday was C&W, Sat. is CTX Kickbox (cardio only), abs from PUB and Brand New Butt & More w/Janis Saffell. Sun. is REST!!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.