What is Your Go-To Workout?

JT

Cathlete
My NEW go-to workout is problably HiIT 30/30 and it used to be Low Max. This workout brings me out of the non-motivated stage to want to get moving again. I like LM because the music of MJ and Madonna. With LIS, it would be AT.

Older workouts: KPC and 4DS kickbox or Rhythmic Step - depending if I am feeling like kickbox or stepping. LOVE these workouts and you are right, when I don't want to do anything, I still want to do these workouts.

LIS: AT and LIC.

I love Drill Max. I love the music in it, I go to it when I have some extra time. When I'm short on time, I go to Circuit Blast. I love the music in that one, too. Good tunes keep me motivated and I am more likely to use a DVD based on music.

Music is important to me when I workout. LOL

Last edited:
My go-to workout is LIC. I open up a big old can of booty-shaking fun when I pop in that DVD. Five stars for the music, the choreography, Cathe's little comments, etc.

PS - My "go-to" workout is followed very closely by Drill Max, Step Blast, Etc. With Cathe you can't have just ONE favorite workout! Not possible! :p

My go-to workout is LIC. I open up a big old can of booty-shaking fun when I pop in that DVD. Five stars for the music, the choreography, Cathe's little comments, etc.

PS - My "go-to" workout is followed very closely by Drill Max, Step Blast, Etc. With Cathe you can't have just ONE favorite workout! Not possible! :p

Me too. I love LIC and pop it in for the fun factor of it. Second place(s) go to kpc, BM2, DM.

I go for step

Right now I alternate Body Max 2 (the step portions), Low Impact Circuits, Athletic Step & Intensity. I'd love to learn Low Impact Challenge but don't have time right now- got to slo-mo the "frustrating" parts. Maybe over Xmas break. I need to revisit Low Max, too. Cardio Fusion is a good one, too.

Step, Jump & Pump. When I feel like I need an all over, fun body-torcher, it gets the job done. I like it a lot. Stellar workout all around.

Leaner Legs is my go-to leg killer. It's quick and deadly.

For non-Cathe stuff, Ravi / Ana's Yoga Beauty Body is my favorite. Not sure why. I just go to it when I need to do something but don't know what I feel like doing.

Low Max is one of my all-time favs!! That, and iMax 2! Don't even ask me which one from the new series cuz they are ALL my favs! :D

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Depends...If I don't have a lot of time and want something intense, any of the Hiit workouts, if I have an hour for cardio, Intensity or Imax3. For strength STS Total Body or Muscle Max. For Cardio and Strength, Drill Max, Body Max (1 or 2).

In all honestly, I think the options are limitless with Cathe workouts for me...but I tend to choose one of these if I know I need something to do the job, especially if I have something "not so" healthy to do that day (party, night out, etc).

Depends for me as well. If I don't have alot of time I will do a HIIT workout b/c I can at least get my heartrate up for 30 minutes. If low on energy but still want to do something I will take out Push/Pull. IMAX 2 is becoming a fav (and to think I used to dread this one). CTX is also good for quick but overall workouts :)

For me its an oldie-Mega Step Blast on VHS!!! Its soooo 80s (although made in the early 90s I think) in its outfits and music. Just a hoot of fun!
Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.