What is your favorite step platform brand for Cathe's workouts?

sunbird

The step I currently own has a slight curve to it and doesn't allow me to move/jump around with Cathe's choreography. Because of this, I plan on buying a new step platform. I've already purchased the high step by The Step for high step workouts and I've purchased Cathe's step platform mat (which I LOVE).

So, I just need the standard size step platform for Cathe's workouts. Do you recommend the regular aerobic step by The Step (the same brand that Cathe uses in her step workouts) or do you use a different brand that works better for you?

Hey sunbird,

I've had the original "The Step" for almost 30 years ... no issues ever. And you can use the risers from the High Step to increase the height for weight workouts too!

I have used the original step company club size step with the green base and purple risers for over 20 years and it has worked well for me!
I purchased the high step and, like Debinmi, the risers work great with it as well.

Hey sunbird,

I've had the original "The Step" for almost 30 years ... no issues ever. And you can use the risers from the High Step to increase the height for weight workouts too!
Oh thanks Debinmi, I didn't think about being able to use the same risers! Great idea! Glad you and Lady Vol Fan have had good experiences with The Step. I'll buy one as well. Thank you so much!!

I love step. The best step is “the step”, you see on Cathe’s workouts. But, get the top of the step with this rubber on it and not plastic. I wouldn’t recommend any other steps.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.