What is "Rock Bottoms"?

I have seen an exercise video, called Rock Bottoms, but cannot find it anywhere now. Is this a Cathe tape, or did I mess up somewhere?

Rock Bottoms

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-00 AT 02:04AM (EST)</font></center>

Hi! To answer your question Rock Bottoms is one of Cathe's older videos. I believe it's a 30 minute lower-body strength tape. It's out of print now which is why you can't find it anywhere. There's one for auction on E-Bay right now. I was bidding on it until the price got a little too high for me. (Last time I checked it was $49.00) Maybe Cathe or somebody else out there who actually owns the tape can tell you a little more about it.

Jacque

Yikes! Don't pay that much

Every now and then a video will go sky-high on eBay for no apparent reason. In the past, Rock Bottoms has usually gone for more in the $5-10 range. I only got $5.50 for mine a couple months ago. Just the luck of the draw I guess.

Hi Kim!

Thanks for the info.
happy.gif
I can't believe bidding for that one video is at $51.00 now. Someone must want it pretty bad.

Jacque

Pamela -- How IS the tape?

Just curious -- what's it like?

And how about that cover shot of Cathe's petite derriere, huh???

Stupid question!!!

How do I find exercise tapes for auction on E-Bay. I don't seem to have any luck. Thanks

No such thing as stupid questions!!

There's a couple different ways. You can do a search and type in 'exercise video'. Or if you have a certain instructor in mind (like Cathe for example) you can type her name in the search box. You can do both first and last name or just her first name (I've found some of her videos only come up with her first name, it depends on how the seller lists it). Hope this helps.

Jacque

Most results with searching for "workout"

If you do a search on the word "workout," you'll usually get over 1000 items. Exercise is next with about half that. For specific instructors, just put their name in. When doing that, it's best to also click the "Search name and description" button, since sometimes the instructor name doesn't appear right in the title.

e-bay browse feature

Here's just one more way to find exercise tapes if you are "just looking". On e-bay's start page, near the top, click on the browse button. On the next page, scroll down to categories, click on movies; next page click on videos, next page click on exercise. That will list all exercise videos currently for sale on e-bay, no matter which instructor, etc. Then you can choose from buttons marked "ending today" , "new listings" etc.
Can you tell that I am an e-bay junkie?
happy.gif

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.