What is in the package that will be available at Target?

I have a ton of Target gift cards from my mom. I just wanted to know so I will not buy the equipment or can sell what I have based on what will be in the package.

Hi, SNM answered a question saying the box set not be available at Target stores probably until winter 05.The workouts will be included in the box (as well as a stability ball with 3 pound hand weights) with The Step Company's home exercise step at all Target stores. These DVD's will not be sold separately at Target and you must purchase the entire Step package to receive the included DVD's.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

The package is already available at a Target by my apartment---it's $59.99 + tax and it's packaged as "The Step Total Body Sculpting Program".

It includes the 3 DVDs, a small 11 x 25 inch blue step platform with 2 light grey risers (made by The Step Co.), a 65cm grey stability ball with foot pump (made by The Step Co.), two 3-lb purple dumbbells and one purple medium-resistance band with black handles on both ends.

I bought this package for my sister (to introduce her to Cathe's workouts) and when she opened it, everything was intact. The DVDs were in slim cases, but were not package-wrapped (the DVDs were fine--they weren't loose or scratched). The stability ball, dumbbells, resistance band, and pump all came wrapped in plastic, seperately.

I agree, Kathy S.; hopefully this will bring a whole new audience to Cathe! (I guess we have to share her, nowx( ).

Actually, this package (with the exception of the workouts themselves) is the same package offered by The Step Co. for Cathe's "Body Fusion" package.

I called my sister after I posted earlier and asked how she liked the workouts. She said that she'd just done "Total Cardio Step" and thought she needed to try it again in order to get some of the moves down. She definitely liked "Total Body Stretch", but hadn't done "Total Muscle Sculpting" yet.

Heck, I'm gettin that!! I need a new stability ball anyways and I love purple, and I can use the DVD's for light days and I know my daughter will use them on light days too.

Love
Edith
:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.