What if I want both Cathe Live and Cathe On Demand?

domer78

I was wondering if there are other streaming devices than Chromecast that can be used for viewing Cathe On Demand and Cathe Live on my TV. I realize that by subscribing to Cathe On Demand you have access to both but I would like to use Amazon Fire or Apple TV.

I have Apple TV and can stream it from my laptop, iPad or iPhone to the tv. My remote even allows me pause, rewind, etc (instead of doing it in the device).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering if there are other streaming devices than Chromecast that can be used for viewing Cathe On Demand and Cathe Live on my TV. I realize that by subscribing to Cathe On Demand you have access to both but I would like to use Amazon Fire or Apple TV.
Thank you for the reply but I was told Chromecast was the only streaming device that would work for both live and on demand on my TV. I was hoping someone had another suggestion since I would like to have both but prefer not to use Chromecast. Is the only option to have 2 separate streaming devices (if this is even possible??)

You don't need two streaming devices. Apple TV will work fine for both Cathe Live and OnDemand. You can also just buy a cable and hook your computer directly to your TV.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.