What if I go crazy before the Intensity DVDs arrive?

StephanieF

Cathlete
So I'm trying not to check this board every 5 minutes to see if there's some update from SNM about the new DVDs. It's not really working. This is the first site I check every morning when I turn the computer on; I also check before I go to bed, just in case someone at SNM is burning the midnight oil. Fess up! I know I'm not the only one. The scary thing is, this seems perfectly normal to me. The scarier thing is, I've started dreaming about it!

Last night, I dreamt that there was a new clip on here of Cardio & Weights. When I woke up, I was so happy! The clip was really good too, of course!

I think I may be going crazy! I wonder if I can do the workouts in a crazed mental state. Will my sanity return (if I ever had it to begin with) when the DVDs arrive? Maybe I should go do Imax right now to bring myself back to reality.
Please tell me I'm not the only one checking the board like a fiend.

I can't wait either. I want the pyramid DVD and even though I don't want IMAX2 I want cardio and weights and think the DVDwill be worth it for the different chaptering on cardio and weights.

I did circuit max today and it got me into a totally Cathe mood - I may even be crazy enough to order the terminator! I deliberatly didn't pre-order so I could check the reviews - so far not a negative one anywhere!

The wait will be worth it!

This is the eight time I've checked today. Eighth. Yikes. I better not ever say I don't have enough time to workout!

Wow, and here I was feeling like an oddball for checking 3 times a day. Yesterday, I was gone for over 11 hours, and just about every hour I'd have some thought relating to the Intensity DVD's. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.