What happened to the Workout Manager

larks mom

Cathlete
I spent over an hour yesterday updating my info in the Workout Manager but today I see absolutely nothing was actually saved. Sure am glad I've kept a written record of my workouts and 1RMs! Is this just a glitch as you transition or have I messed up and wasted my time?

My work outs for January disappeared earlier today, too, but they're back now. My best guess is they're working on the site in order to unveil beta 2.0. I'm sure they'll do their very best not to lose anyone's information!

anne

I hope you're right! If it weren't near zero degrees outside and the middle of winter, I wouldn't even consider trying to ever re-enter all that info I did yesterday! Come summer, I'll just do my workouts and then WORK outside, it won't matter my 1RM--okay, I admit, I'll care. But I'll be more concerned about my tomatoes. I'm a little afraid to re-check the workout manager--maybe tomorrow. Thanks.

More than likely you were just logged out and didn't realize it. Unless you hit refresh you really can't tell if you're still truly logged in. The only way to see your data is to be logged in.

data returned

More than likely you were just logged out and didn't realize it. Unless you hit refresh you really can't tell if you're still truly logged in. The only way to see your data is to be logged in.

I don't know how to "hit refresh". I do always check to be sure I'm "logged in". I have quit "logging out" unless I'm going to be out of town for any length of time. Anyway, I am happy to report ALL the data I had entered was there the next day and I am now continuing to enter 1RM data and exercises completed. Thank you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.