What equipment is necessary for STS?

sunsdaughter

Cathlete
Hi all!
I'm considering getting STS but want to know what equipment I ABSOLUTELY need to have for this series. I have a full set of dumb bells, a fully loaded barbell, regular step, high step, resistance bands and loops, gliding discs....I don't have a turbo tower, weighted vest, or ankle weights. What am I missing?
Thanks!!!!

Some exercises are done on a stability ball but you can use a slanted bench. Also some of the leg exercises require a stability ball.
I think you are good to go with what you have. Make sure to wait for STS to be the Deal of the Day. I believe it was on sale yesterday. Good Luck.

Jean

Thanks!! I do have a stability ball, so looks like I should be all set. I hate that I missed the Deal of the Day yesterday! Hopefully, it'll come up again soon.

STS equipment

I am facing the same issue...Got STS but need to add equipment before embarking. If you have missed the deal, do not worry I am sure it will be on deal again. Keep on checking daily ;)

[*]Pull up bar or tubing as substitute with a door lock attachment
[*]Turbo tower or Weight bench is a must
[*]Various heavy dumbbell or a quick adjustable dumbbell if like some your workout space is restricted
[*]weighted gloves
[*]weighted vest is a must
[*]optional squat rack
[*]discs, ankle weights
[*]Barbell and various heavy plate

Taking One rep max is a must as well, to optimise the weight you are lifting. Workout manager comes handy taking the one rep max. If you have previously taken Cathe's program such as 4DS and/or Gym Style, the one rep max taking will be easier and quicker.

Hope I have listed them all some are optional, subject to your goal In my opinion.

Hope this help

xxx

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.