What do you think of this rotation?

Rhonda

Cathlete
I am considering changing up my rotation and wondered what others thought of this:

Sun - usually rest
Mon - Cardio Coach
Tues - Bootcamp or some other circuit workout
Wed - cardio coach
Thurs - bootcamp or some other circuit workout
Fri - Cardio Coach
Sat - circuit workout or kickboxing

I would like to lose - which I know my eating needs to improve - but would like to hear suggestions or other alternatives to this. I am in a challenge to do cardio coach three times a week. I usually only have around 45 minutes in the morning to workout and in the evenings I do pilates or yoga.

Thanks
Rhonda

Rhonda,

I really don't have a problem with the rotation you mention above but I really don't have enough information to know if it will help you reach your goals. If you are trying to lose weight then you will need to do intense cardio several times/week, but I also like including strength training that is more bodypart specific (Gym Styles or Pure Strength) as opposed to only doing circuit workouts exclusively. What workouts do you have in your collection?

As you have already mentioned, tighten up on your eating. Try to limit your consumption of processed foods and eat several times a day.

I know this isn't the answer you are looking for...but perhaps others will see this and be able to offer more advice.

~Marietta
FITXME
http://www.picturetrail.com/fitxme

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.