what do you think about jari love's new workout

js70

Cathlete
Hi,
I'm just wondering about Jari Love's Get extremely Ripped 1000. Did any of you try it? and if so any opinion on it? I was also wondering who are your favorite fitness instructors besides Cathe.

Thank you in advance for your inputs.

Jera

I like it but I also really liked Get Ripped 1000. I did it a couple weeks ago so I can't remember the details, but I like Jari's workouts overall. They are easy to follow and effective. For me, though, I can't do just Jari workouts. I tried one of her rotations and my shoulder started bothering me from all the reps. I think she's good to mix with other workouts.

I have all kinds of workouts that I like to mix up. My favorites are Chalene, Amy Bento, Kelly Coffee-Meyer and I have lots of FIRM workouts.

I really like Get Extremely Ripped 1000 and the original Get Ripped 1000. I'm probably one of the few who like Get Extremely Ripped, but I like doing lunges and a lot of lower body work.
Not a fan of Body Rock. :(

I really like the short weight workout that comes with Body Rock. The cardio/dance part is OK for me.

I liked it at first, but now I never do it because it has such a dread factor. It's a good workout, but I would rather do Cathe. Plus, the biggest thing that bugs me about Jari is that she isn't even on both sides when we are splitting left and right body parts. Like, she'll do 50 reps on one side and 33 on the other - that drives me CRAZY!!

I just bought push pull/supersets and am really enjoying those workouts. Great music too!

As far as other instructors, I will do some Barry's Bootcamp and Insanity workouts here and there. But 95% of my workouts are Cathe.

I traded for Get Extremely Ripped 1000 and I don't love it. I haven't even done the whole thing yet, but I will try it again before deciding it isn't for me. I wasn't feeling well when I tried it so that may have come into play. I have most of Jari's workouts and I go through phases where I use them so I'll probably keep them, but I def. have my limit with how long I can do Jari. I do like her for a change of pace.

My other favorite instructors are:
-Amy Bento (have most and love most everything she has done...her step is awesome! Super fun, good tunes, somewhat complex yet athletic)
-Sharon Twombly (CIA Greg's wife) - two circuit and a step workout that are intense and fun
-Chalene Johnson's Turbo Jam workouts and Chalene Extreme
-P57 workouts
-Cardio Barre workouts
-Squeeze workouts with Tracy Effinger
-Classical Stretch workouts
-some yoga with Shiva Rea
-Various CIA workouts
-Kelly Coffey Meyer (especially her step boxing workouts)
-Jillian Michaels (No More Trouble Zones, 30 Day Shred, & Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle)

Thank you so much for all of your input. I still don't know if I'd like to buy Jari's Get extremely ripped 1000 or not. It seems like a really long workout (81 minutes). And I don't know if I'll be able to spend that much time to exercise especially with my kids around.

I do also love Amy Bento and KCM. I tried Chalene Johnson's Chalene extreme. I do somewhat like it, but never tried Turbo Jam.

Thank you so much for all of your input. I still don't know if I'd like to buy Jari's Get extremely ripped 1000 or not. It seems like a really long workout (81 minutes). And I don't know if I'll be able to spend that much time to exercise especially with my kids around.

I do also love Amy Bento and KCM. I tried Chalene Johnson's Chalene extreme. I do somewhat like it, but never tried Turbo Jam.

There are premixes of the first half and second half of Get Extremely Ripped 1000, BUT it's irritating b/c in one premix you work one side with a particular move and don't work the other side with the same move until the second premix.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.