What Cathe workout makes you sweat the most?

L Sass

Cathlete
Mine is S,J&P. Even more than the IMAXes - and I don't really know why. KP&C comes in a close second but SJ&P is buckets, though I love it!

Lorrie

Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

KPC!

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

I did Low Max yesterday and I really think LM is the one to get me sweating the most!

Imax 3
Bootcamp
LowMax
(not necessarily in that order)

Sometimes it depends the day and the effort I put in and how I am feeling, but I sweat to them all!
Jenn

A...Low Impact Step?:eek:

Okay, stop laughing. Until a couple of days ago that was the most advanced Cathe cardio DVD I owned.:p :7

HSTA
High Step Challenge
Boot Camp
I don't know if these make me sweat the most, or if I just notice it when the weight work rolls around and the sweat is dripping onto the floor or the step.

Yeah, HSTA is up there.
IM3 no doubt.
Strength w/o, MIS gets me dripping, too.

“In the beginning there was nothing. God said, 'Let there be light!' And there was light. There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better.” --Ellen Degeneres

For me, I definetely sweat the most during IMAX 2. That one absolutely kills me. I don't have IMAX 3 yet, but I'm sure that one will be even worse!
Speaking of the IMAX's, does anyone think that imax 3 is a little too high impact? I do all my step tapes on an 8 inch step because I feel like I'm wimping out if I do only 6 inches. I haven't actually done imax 3 yet, but I watched it (with a friend....I don't own it) and it looked incredibly high impact. Any advice?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.