What are your favorite live workputs

psusoccer17

Cathlete
I have really been enjoying the "live" workouts during this quarantine. Since there are 299 workouts will you please post your favorites. Please feel free to rate them according to groupings, ex: LI, Hiit, weights etc.. Thanks for your help.

Her Live inventory is awesome! I just started really using it this week when the workouts finally became chromecast compatible for droids. Yesterday I caught her 300th episode live!!!! My very first time doing a live workout with her. There were some buffering issues, but overall it was fun. She did 30 different exercises for 10 reps sets. This is a metabolic workout and it was great. Next time I do it I'll know what weights to use to get max benefit. With only 10 reps, I could have gone a lot heavier than I did. You should check out her 300th epeisode if you haven't already. She uses dumb bells, stability ball, mat, step for a platform to lay on for supine exercises.

I answered this Q awhile back, so this thread may be helpful to you:

I can't wait to do her 300th Live workout - it sounds awesome! :)

I have gathered 33 live downloads so far. Let me start by saying that they are all great workouts. It is so much fun working out with Cathe and seeing some of the same faces. I only do low impact anymore and focus on that and weight training. Anyway...my favorite upper body weight workout is Pumped Up Upper Body #185. My favorite lower body weight workout is the 2019 Live Lower Body workout from the Road trip-that was free. My favorite Low Impact is called Low Impact Cardio HiiT. I have a lot of Metabolic workouts, total body weight workouts, and other low impact cardio that have weights at the end (the low impact cardio leg blast is great) but don't know which are my favorites yet. In the colder months when I can't walk as much outside I do more of those.

Have fun discovering and tell me which ones you like!

Beth

There are so many that I like it is hard to narrow down favourites. I've really been enjoying the recent one-on-one classes, my favourites from these are the Touch Up Training workouts (294, 296 and 298) as well as the Glutes and Thighs workout (#293).

Beth thank you for sharing your favorites. Being new to Cathe Live has opened up a whole new world of exercising for me. Sometimes one just gets tired and non-motivated to do the dvds. So Cathe's Live inventory is providing me with just the motivation I need to do something different. I saved the two you mentioned to my favorites and plan on doing them this week.

Hazlady, I really enjoyed her Upper Body Touch Up Training. And I too enjoy working out with her one on one during the pandemic while she adhered to the restrictions of social distancing. I know she'll be glad to start having participants again.

The hardest - and my favorites - are: Give Me More Legs and Core and Upper Body Core Crush. Love both of them, especially the plank core parts that flatten my tummy and give me a six-pack. Nothing like them for that result. But I do love pretty much all of Cathe's Live workouts! She rocks.

Bodyworks, Fit and Firm, Boxing, Hiit, and Core, All In Upper Body, and the recent Burn Sets which I plan to build strength on by doing all three a week for four weeks, gradually upping my weight. The Cathe 200 and the Metabolic 300 are also good ones for me. There is also a workout with circuits of Hiit followed by standing core with 10 lb weights. So many to choose from!!

Garance,

Metabolic 300 is one of my favorite LIVE workouts too.

I plan on doing the same with the new Live Burn Sets. I really enjoyed the Burn Sets Biceps and Triceps, and did the Express Leg one this morning. One of the best lower body workouts, and I like that you get a lot in a short time.

Bodyworks, Fit and Firm, Boxing, Hiit, and Core, All In Upper Body, and the recent Burn Sets which I plan to build strength on by doing all three a week for four weeks, gradually upping my weight. The Cathe 200 and the Metabolic 300 are also good ones for me. There is also a workout with circuits of Hiit followed by standing core with 10 lb weights. So many to choose from!!
Hi there - I love Cathe's standing core routines when I can find them -- could you tell me which HIIT live video has the standing core with 10lb weights?
Thanks!

Hi there - I love Cathe's standing core routines when I can find them -- could you tell me which HIIT live video has the standing core with 10lb weights?
Thanks!
It's Cardio Core Circuit--42. It's 46 min. and one of my favorites.

I did Cathe Live #95 (Barbell and Bands) today and loved, loved, loved it! My entire body was fried at the end! Is there a Cathe dvd similar to it? I like Body Max and BM 2 but feel they aren't quite the same.

I think live workouts are the best! There is always time for it, and after them, I don't feel bad. I've read a lot of feedback and maybe I have to do something harder!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.