What are your fav & least fav. parts to work?

EXCUSE ME. I HAD A MISTAKE WHEN I PUT I LOVE TO WORK ELBOWS BUT NO TRICEPS. I AM SPANISH AN I HAVE TO USE A DICTIONARY ENGLISH -SPANISH WHEN I WRITE IN THE FORUMS. I WANT TO SAY I LOVE TO WORK SHOULDERS AND BICEPS.

I love working back, biceps and abs - I could do the Pure Strength workout with these three body parts every day of the week. My least favorite is shoulders because shoulder exercises are HARD. ;)

Allison

Good question...
As I was thinking about each body part, I realized that I don't really have a least favorite to work, but I do have least favorite exercises! Lunges are evil. I do them without weights so I make sure I have really perfect form. They still hurt without the added weight, by the way.
Sometimes I really hate plie squats, although I don't mind the regular squat. Push-ups aren't thrilling, although I do the bent-knee version. I LOVE deadlifts, don't like upright rows, love abs, hate leg-lifts....
oh--but I really love things like ice cream and chocolate, (and you know which body parts they gravitate to...):9

Fun thread! I hate push-ups and refuse to do them. I don't like doing ab exercises because they all involve very uncomfortable positions for my neck, and my neck always gets sore from them. Next in line on the dread list is lunges, but I do them religiously because the results are SO GREAT!! It just takes me a long time to get through lunges because I have to rest for a few minutes between legs and there is no way to speed things up.

I really enjoy everything else!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.