What are you wearing??

janie1234

Cathlete
I have to ask the dreaded "red carpet" question. What in the world is Cathe and the crew wearing? Everyone looks absolutly fabulous. The outfits are so simple with the black pants, but the colors just pop! I'm wondering if it has something to do with the film quality? I mean you can really tell that Cathe did not hold back at all with the filming and production of this series, it just seems top notched. It is really hard not to get excited. In all seriousness, could I please find out where to get the out fits?

A lot of them are Nike. You can tell which ones they are because of the swoosh. The plainer Nike tops are from their Gym Basics line. I believe someone said you can get them from Sports Authority but they don't have all the colors. The tank tops with the buttons are from Mina Fina although I don't think they're available anymore. I think the turquoise top is from Oh My Bod. If you get on their website there is a red one on the front page that looks like it and it comes in turquoise. I have no idea where the yellow top comes from.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.