What a great workout I had!

L Sass

Cathlete
Just have to share cause I can't believe I did it. Started the day with MIS - which I've had forever and never done yet! What a great workout that one is! Those upright shoulder rows with 35# are tough!

THEN - we did a 20-mile training walk in under 5 hours! Now yes, my hips are sore and I need to go grab a snooze, but I can't believe I made it 20 miles! YAY! Ok - 2 months left to ready up for 3 days in a row of it, but I actually feel quite accomplished today. (Of course I came home and went carbohydrate nuts, but that's ok.)

Have an awesome workout today whatever you do!

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

I'll be walking the Komen 3-day (60 miles) the week after Cathe's RT. To view my webpage go to: https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=202302&supid=166016627

That's awsome, Lorrie! You were "bookin'"!!!! My best time for 5 miles is 1 hr and 16 minutes. Your time is my new goal since I plan on walking the Baltimore marathon in October:eek: . My first one, too. Have you done any marathons?

Heather

Wow Lorrie! That's amazing.
I just checked out your pictrail. What a beautiful family you have! Three kids must be quite a handful.

Thanks guys. WOW - just re-read my posts from yesterday - do ya' think I was tired? Sorry for all those typos. I went out to do 8 miles today and was only able to do 6. I was foolish and didn't take any water or sports drink with me. I think if I would have I'd have been fine. So now I know that I need to work on longer endurance over the course of a few days. I did manage to get in Tracy's full Squeeze workout as well - hey Nancy - did you cave and get it yet? I love it!

BTW - thanks Nancy for the compliment on the monsters. Between them, the drill team, and all my volunteer stuff (still keep those zoning and land use boards close to my heart)it more than makes up for the time I spent practicing law. Though OHHHHH how I miss it some days!

Keep your workouts fun ladies!

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

I'll be walking the Komen 3-day (60 miles) the week after Cathe's RT. To view my webpage go to: https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=202302&supid=166016627

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.