went bonkers & ordered Intensity Series on my VISA

StepEdith

Cathlete
I've gone off the spool and busted out my credit card that I never ever use and ordered the new Intensity Series on VHS. I just had to. Everyone was going on and on about them and I wanted to get in on the action.

It's official now I have everything of Cathe's LOL, or at least I will when those get here!!!

Guess it's all Cathe for me from now on.

I can't wait to be perfectly honest

Edith

RE: went bonkers & ordered Intensity Series on my VISA

Hi Edith:

That was probably the best investment in your health that you will ever make, I'm not kidding! These new workouts are using parts of my body that I didn't know existed! lol!

I'm glad that you've joined our party!!!
Everyone's invited!

Yeeeeah Edith! Turst me, they will be worth the wait. Since you have all the other Cathe's, you know you will get your $'s worth. Like Barbie said, glad to have you join us! Yipeeee!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Thanks guys I just HAD to do it. My VISA provider will probably pass out when they see I used the darn thing!! LOL

Since I did it by credit card on line I suppose it won't take very long at all now that they are all ready to roll. I have alwyas before sent a check by mail so they were paid for without haivng to use my credit card. Well, after reading about them here and at VF I just couldn't wait until Feb 15th when I get paid. I said I could have them here b4 that if bust out the the ol card. SO I DID IT>

WHOOPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.