Wen

Anyone ever buy their wen from Amazon? Now that I've been coerced to buy it (thank you ladies) I'm gonna be needing some more and I missed the June sales at QVC.

Hah...I also have been fully Wen enabled by this site!

I haven't purchased from Amazon, but do beware of fakes...there've been complaints from both Amazon and eBay purchasers about that (but there are valid sellers on those sites...I just don't know how you can tell one from the other).

The best place to buy Wen, in my opinion, is QVC. They don't have any massive deals right now, although some of their "regular" prices can be decent (well, for this already expensive product).

QVC is having a sale coming up 8/31...a 32 oz cleansing conditioner of your choice, 2 oz treatment oil of the same formula, 16 oz cleansing conditioner of new seasonal scent (apple spice) and 2 oz retreatment mist in that fall scent for $60. If you're interested in trying the oils and can use the seasonals, that's a good deal. Oh, I forgot...you can purchase it in advance, but it won't ship until the beginning of September, so maybe that doesn't help you in the interim. If you're interested, let me know and this evening I'll post the code so you can purchase it.

FYI, depending on what formula you like, I also may have some (purchased from Q) that I could sell you. My cupboard overfloweth with 613, Summer Mango Coconut and a few others, but I'm not sufficiently motivated (and don't have the time) to do the eBay thing. Not sure what I was thinking! Hope that offer doesn't violate any of the rules of this forum!

I would love to have the code for the qvc wen.

I never bought Wen from Amazon but I do buy it when I receive a Gunthy rancor (s0pelilng) offer in the mail or online. Their prices do not compare to QVC

Karen

Here you go. For a one time order it's a239211. For auto delivery (fall winter spring, with the seasonal scent being changed out) it's a239370.

Hah...I also have been fully Wen enabled by this site!

I haven't purchased from Amazon, but do beware of fakes...there've been complaints from both Amazon and eBay purchasers about that (but there are valid sellers on those sites...I just don't know how you can tell one from the other).

The best place to buy Wen, in my opinion, is QVC. They don't have any massive deals right now, although some of their "regular" prices can be decent (well, for this already expensive product).

QVC is having a sale coming up 8/31...a 32 oz cleansing conditioner of your choice, 2 oz treatment oil of the same formula, 16 oz cleansing conditioner of new seasonal scent (apple spice) and 2 oz retreatment mist in that fall scent for $60. If you're interested in trying the oils and can use the seasonals, that's a good deal. Oh, I forgot...you can purchase it in advance, but it won't ship until the beginning of September, so maybe that doesn't help you in the interim. If you're interested, let me know and this evening I'll post the code so you can purchase it.

FYI, depending on what formula you like, I also may have some (purchased from Q) that I could sell you. My cupboard overfloweth with 613, Summer Mango Coconut and a few others, but I'm not sufficiently motivated (and don't have the time) to do the eBay thing. Not sure what I was thinking! Hope that offer doesn't violate any of the rules of this forum!

I PM'd you

Thanks SO much for that QVC special. I just called them the other day, since my other TSV's just ran out for my WEN and they didn't have that info. I just ordered! I'm trying the Lavendar for the first time! I love the SEASONAL's ....they rock. I think the formula is better than the original ones. I've been using Wen for years off and on....but recently....about 7 months ago, I started to use it exclusively. I'm menopausal and my hair has only gotten thicker!! I'm not going to succumb to hair thinning! My stylist always comments on how healthy my hair is. I haven't even been blow drying it lately, as I lost my job.....so no need to look polished, I just let it go curly.

Is WEN good for oily hair? How often do yall use WEN with working out?

I have hair that can be prone to be oily though my big issue is fine hair. I use WEN every day because I generally work out 6-7 days/week. The trick is to ensure you rinse for 1-2 minutes to remove any product that hasn't been absorbed by the hair. I just ordered pomagranite for the first time. I haven't tried the seasonal but I like Almond Mint, Lavendar and Cucumber.

You are gonna love it.

-Michele

The Seasonal's lather better and I LOVE the scents they come in. I also like some of the ingredients in them better. They seem to have an upgraded amount of antioxidants in them.

I've tried Fig, Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree, and Pomegranite. Out of those, my I like all of them except I don't really care for the Pomegranite.

The Seasonal's Ive tried are Winter Vanilla Mint...YUM, Mango Coconut, Fall Ginger Pumpkin ...TO DIE FOR, and Spring Gardenia....like this too....and like I said above, they have a bevvy of antioxidants, even more so than the originals, and also lather up better.

I also like Six-Thirteen A LOT and mostly use it as a deep conditioner and I LOVE the oils. Usually do an oil scalp massage a couple times a week and sleep with it in my hair, but I've run out of oil since I've been unemployed....so that has to wait for a while.

I AM a true Wen girl!

I use fig and I am new to it. Well I ordered for Christmas, every three months I get a new bottle but it is 32 oz I think and it does not last as long and I feel at times it leaves a film on my hair, I love what it does the day of but the next day there's a film on it almost a drying feeling. My hair is dry but that's why I picked fig. It's supposed to be for dry hair. Has anyone else had these problems? I need a bigger bottle and I need a different formula but not sure what to try next.

I use fig and I am new to it. Well I ordered for Christmas, every three months I get a new bottle but it is 32 oz I think and it does not last as long and I feel at times it leaves a film on my hair, I love what it does the day of but the next day there's a film on it almost a drying feeling. My hair is dry but that's why I picked fig. It's supposed to be for dry hair. Has anyone else had these problems? I need a bigger bottle and I need a different formula but not sure what to try next.

I purchased the samplers once and I didn't like the fig either. My favorites are the Sweet Almond and Tea Tree, I also like the Lavender. My hairs dry too.

Thanks! I may try sweet almond or lavender then! Did it create a film on ur hair as well?

No, I usually wash my hair about every other day and I don't seem to have a problem. I just make sure to use enough to really coat my hair, and add just a bit water, then rub it in really well. I leave it in while I shave, ect, then rinse well.

Renee -

Fig's my favorite (well, my hair's favorite, not my nose's). I've never had it leave any film on my hair and my second day hair is good, too, not dry. Sorry you're having problems!

Thanks, I called and ordered the almond mint one! I hope that one is better! I wanted the gallon but they said there isn't a gallon anymore! Oh well I love the cool feeling I get with it. I bout the one at Sally for when I run out and it does not have that menthol feeling I get with the fig. So I am hoping the almond mint will work well!!

I ordered two for $40 from QVC. I wondered why the seasonals were more expensive, so thanks for enlightening me. I would like to try one some time. But, I really like Wen. I don't need shampoo, conditioner and Biosilk anymore. So, to me, it's worth the money.

i saw an infomercial on this and was curious about it. is the TV infomercial where you buy it direct from the mfg? i know it wasn't QVC i saw it on, so is it better to buy from QVC when they have deals?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.