Well I finally did KPK after putting it off for the last 6 months

dlburner

Well I finally did the KPC after putting this one off for the last 6 months. It just really intimidated me. I must say that I absolutely love it......
Denise Burner:)

KPC is the only cardio workout that makes me sore in the abs and arms the next day. Love that Hammer Punch, Drop Lunge, Knee Smash drill.

Eileen

I recall barely being able to move the day after I did KPC for the first time. }( }( Let us know how you feel tomorrow!!!

Catherine

KPC is one of those videos I like more and more each and everytime I do it! I want to get some weighted gloves to 'kick' it up a notch...

Tammy

RE: Well I finally did KPK after putting it off for the...

I like KPC too but I've been to chicken to try the full work out...only done a few of the shorter premixes so far! :+

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img]
EDD: 05/19/05

Well Ladies

Its Morining after I complete KPC and I must say my legs and Upper Body feel wonderful. Its must be mind thing to feel like I have accomplished something that intimated me like nothing before.

The area that is just screaming is The Core. Which I must say I just love, for my abs to be sore the next day. I must just be crazy for that. But that s one way for me to know my abs are workin hard with Cathe. I think today I may just have to try Cardio and Weights I just love this one.(Love the music).

Denise

This is my fave kickbox tape. I never can get too much of KPC.

Sounds like you did great

I have to buy the KPC tape. Is it tedious to fast forward to try and make your own mix? Melissa

KPC is the one I reache when I do not feel like to workout.

KPC is the first one I reach when I need to up my cardio and fat loss.

KPC is the only one I reach when I feel too lazy to set up my workout equipment.

KPC is the only one I reach when I need to release stress.

Well, it looks that KPC is the remedy for all my problem.:7 :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.