Welcome back FitnessGodess!

Francine

Cathlete
Hi Deborah!
Welcome back! How was your Miami vacation? I know you were up to no good }(
Love to hear all about it and of course see some pics;)

PS Thanks for sharing LauraK's email with me! I made the connection with her and it couldn't of worked out any better! She lucked out BIGTIME and worked out with Cathe 3 x, howabout that for timing, Cathe was gonna have her bodypump class subbed at 4:30 so she could get packed for her vacation and she filled in for someone else's bodypump class in the am! No one could sub for her pm class so being the professional that she is , she didn't want to leave her members hanging and committed to her schedule! Weren't we lucky? I didn't phone ahead as I usually do to make sure she is there or let her know we are coming! ( I now dumb thing to do) She was shocked and happy of course to see us! It was all spontaneus, made the connection set the date and BOOM, Luckily it worked out;)

Hopefully you and I can get together one more time before you go back to work!Let me know what is good for you!
Take care and enjoy catching up on your posts
}(

Hey Francine!

It's good to be home & you are right I was definitely up to no good while away. Ate like a pig, drank like a fish & put 5 lbs on. I'm back & ready to get sweaty! LOL

Don't you know I found the Crunch gym on the night before we came home?! I had just finished eating & had a nice little buz so there was no way I was gonna work out. I went inside to take a look around. It was awesome! BUT I was gonna buy a shirt & the quality was crummy. So, I passed. I wasn't paying $30 for a t-shirt that would probably twist when I washed it. I was bumming!

I am so glad you & Laura got hooked up. I saw the pictures she took. She looks great! And how lucky was that, 3 workouts in one day with the queen!

I've got an interview tomorrow & have returned some calls from people that left messages while I was away. Hopefully I'll be working soon. My unemployment ran out this week, so I'm not driving anywhere or spending even a dime right now. We will get together when I have money coming in--I'll just have to have an appointment one afternoon! LOL

We took over 100 pictures with our digital & don't you know we only took 1 picture of each other?! We didn't even ask anyone to take pictures of us together. I guess we were too busy having fun to think about that!

If you ever get the chance GO TO KEY WEST! It is soooo much fun to visit. Just don't do it in July! I didn't remember how hot it is there. You start sweating the second you step out of the air conditioning. People in NJ just don't know hot & humid!

Thanks for the update!
I'm glad you had a Great time and let loose! Funny you mention Crunch gym, did you check out there cardio strip tease? I can see you now , the night you walked in, feeling all warm and fuzzy, taking this class, purring like a kitten hahahahaha I'm sure you and John would have had loads of pics after that class hahahaha}(

Welcome back from the humidity ,and enjoy your AC "Heated" workouts with Cathe!

Good luck on your interviews and stay in touch! ;)

Welcome back Fitness Goddess!
Glad to hear you had a wonderful time in Miami, though it can get hot and humid but if you were having fun while there that's all that matters, right??

Thank you for getting me in touch with Francine who by the way I think is gorgeous looking, but extremely friendly has a heart of gold,next time I visit would like to meet you too. :)

Wishing you the best on your job interview for tomorrow.
Laura.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.