Weird pregnancy test

luvmylbb

Cathlete
I took a First response today and it came up with 2 lines after about 2 1/2 minutes, the 2nd line was very faint but I swear I saw it. Well, I went to look at it about an hour later and it was gone. I have been pregnant 6x before so I have taken many tests. I am breastfeeding right now so I have not had a period yet, so i can't judge on that. Has anyone had this happen to them?Just kinda weird.

When I took my pregnancy test and it came out positive I saved it and I noticed over time that the lines were fading until they disappeared...granted this didn't happen in minutes...it took weeks but still...possibly that is what happened. I would assume it's a positive...take another test or go to your doc to make sure. They claim those tests never give a false positive.

I have taken many tests and the rule is, read it after a few minutes and that is your reading. Anything after 10 minutes is inaccurate because too much time has lapsed.

I say wait a few days (I know, that is forever) and take another. I have had the best results with EPT. In the meantime, you may want to act as though you are pregnant and be cautious (no feta cheese, alcohol, etc.) I got pregnant while nursing too!! Really cool...but kinda weird!

If I'm not mistaken...you were *trying*, weren't you? I hope it all turns out the way you want it to!!!!:* :* :*

Keep us posted!!

Hi Sarah,
How are you? Look at what you have started... "Burn the fat people" I really think you could become the next fitness icon!!!
Yes, we are trying but whatever happens, happens. I am not going to be sad if it is neg. but it would be great if it was positive.
THanks for the response :)
Tkae care,
SHeri :)

Hi Sheri, You have a much greater attitude than I ever did...no matter how poor the timing was, if I took a pregnancy test and it was negative, I cried for 2 days! SO GLAD you are not like me!!

P.S., You're compliments are VERY sweet, you know I always appreciate your kind words!!

Let us know the next time you pee on a stick!!

Hey, Sarah -

Just curious (no, I'm not trying to get pregnant!!): what's the deal with feta cheese? Is it harmful to the baby when you're pregnant?

Angie

It can have bad bacteria in it, that can cause food poisening. If I am I hope the wine tasting I did on Sunday didn't pickle the poor thing. LOL!!! I will let you all know next time I pee!!!

Sarah, I used to be that way with the Pee tests but I have been pregnant so many times and have taken at least 100 of them that I am used to them being neg. I just have my "pg test guard" up!!!!
Take care,
SHEir :)

Unpasteurized soft and semi-soft cheeses may carry listeria bacteria. Cheeses made in the United States must be made from pasteurized milk so those are ok. Pasteurization kills the listeria organism. Imported cheeses usually aren't pasteurized. Listeria is not found in hard cheeses such as Cheddar, or in processed cheeses such as cottage cheese, or in yogurt.

Sarah- Dumb question...why stay away from alcohol?:) Im kidding.Why feta cheese?Ive never heard of that before but it is good to know.
Lori:)

I can give you some insight. A friend of mine from Europe watched a goat being milked once and the goat pooped right in the milk bucket. The person milking the goat just reached right in, pulled out the poop and kept milking.

YUM, YUM, FETA CHEESE :)

NOW WAIT a minute...you have to understand *goat poop*!!:) It comes out of their butt in perfectly round balls...about 1/2 inch in diameter. It's not like a cow patty...all soft and mushy.:7 :7

Seriously, as far as animal poop goes, goats are not nearly as gross as all the others. Still don't want it in my milk!

How the heck did the poop make it's way to the milk bucket...which is generally underneath the udder while the poop comes out the VERY back end?? That's some fancy pooping!!:eek:

OMG!!!! You all are too funny!!!! Well, I guess there will be a lot of peoplpe boycotting the goat cheese for awhile!!!! Thank goodness I don't eat dairy!!!!
Maybe some day we will see that goat on David Letterman doing "Stupid pet tricks" doing it's fancy pooping.

Most tests will say how long they take, if the line isn't there when that time is up then technically it's negative. But it could also mean that maybe you tested too soon. Have you waited two weeks since you last had intercourse? That's typically the soonest that tests will pick up the hormone. Also test your urine with your first urination in the morning, the hormone will be more plentiful.

Hope you get the results you're hoping for!
maddie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.