Weights

I just ordered the Pyramid Lower Body DVD could someone tell me the differnt pound weights I'm going to need. I want to get everything I need so when the DVD gets here I can get to work. Its almost summer girls time to show off those legs. haha:)

I don't have this DVS as yet but I would go to the exercise store, dod some lifting and see what you can lift. Otherwise, get a core set of 3,5,8 and double up. You can make plenty combinations from there or, get the Sport blocks where you go up to 20 lbs and don't have to have sets of weights around the room. Holding two weights is too much for my hands so try out what you can do.

PLB uses a barbell. I would suggest a basic barbell set, that you can change the weights on. Maybe up to a 40 pound total. I have and love the Troy lite set (nice size, rubber-coated plates).

PLB: (BB = Barbell)

BB CF: 25, 30, 35 Leg Presses off stool

BB CF: 30, 35, 40 Static Lunges

BB CF: 30, 35, 40 Squats/Plie Squats

BB CF: 30, 35, 40 Deadlifts

Calf Raises off step

Floorwork with stability ball

Where did you purchase your Troy lite set? I have even looked on their website and haven't been able to find the set.

Thanks!

Lorie

www.fitness1st.com (I think that's it: someone please correct me if I'm wrong. It's been a while since I ordered). You might also think about getting some extra plates when/if you order (10#, 2.5# if they still have them, 1.25# if they have them). A nice way to go up in smaller weight increments.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.