Weighted Glove Recs Welcome

Swimmer

Cathlete
My kickbox gloves (Everlast 1lbers) are giving up the ghost. I'm looking for recommendations for relatively comfortable, durable, decently made replacements.

weighted gloves

I didn't like most of what I found in the stores so I ended up buying 1 lb hand weights that have a decent size velcro strap that I wear on my hands. They stay in place really well because the strap is adjustable and they don't rub or chafe. I also like them better because my hands don't sweat as much. For me they work really great! Go ahead and put them on in the store and throw a few punches to see if you like them!!! ;) Good luck.

I got these:
Valeo Women's Weighted Power Gloves (Gray, one Size) : Amazon.com : Sports & Outdoors
at Dunham's. I like that they don't move around while I'm kickboxing, and they're comfortable and relatively easy to remove from sweaty hands after a workout :) They are much, much more comfortable and better than the pair I had before. Don't remember what brand those were, but they were so heavy and loose and just didn't work for kick boxing, though they were made for that specifically...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.