*~*~*~ Weight Watchers Tuesday~*~*~

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!:)

Im just starting the thread,im going to go and check out what I missed yesterday....bbiab

HA! You just beat me with your sneaky, short post!!!!

I copied mine:

Good Morning

I was hoping to get up early enough today to workout before baby group but DS slept until 7. I would have liked to woke up at 6 and worked out from 7-8 and then got ready for baby group. But everything as its up side. Instead, I will get ready for baby group, run to walmart first, go to baby group and then come home when DS is ready to have his nap...then I will workout.

I weighed today and I was 125.4. Im still happy with that but debating reaching 120. I could try it and if it appears to be to much work...then give up LOL

Alright, I have no clue what my workout will be but Im think a circuit. Maybe BM2 or HST with running involved!

BBL
Lori

LOL lorie,I had a hunch you were posting the same time I was;-).I too have no clue what workout to do today,some kind of cardio! Have fun with baby group! I too weighed today and my scale is a looney bird;-)Why do I keep getting on it? My jeans don't fit tight...i guess its water weight?

Belinda-still no car!! AAAcckk! I can't wait to see the pics you put up! Im sure your move must be hard on you with your kids here in the U.S..Hugs to ya!

Well,i've got to go-its that time agian(getting-dd-ready-for-school-time)bbl

Amelia thanks for the hugs!!Hope you have fun with your workout!

Lori have fun with baby group! Enjoy your run!

Belinda

Good Morning!!

Sorry about not checking-in. Life is chaotic sometimes...especially during the school year. Last night ds (in 1st grade) sat at the table for 1HOUR doing homework. Now, about 10-15 minutes of that was picking up crayons that he spilled, but still....45 minutes of homework at that age is too much.

School is too much sometimes...if they are not sending home tons of work (boring, busy work) then they are sending home stuff to sell or something that involves money!!! They always want money! Fundraisers, festivals, pictures, lunches (which are not cheap), sell, sell, sell, work, work, work.....Crazy, Crazy, Crazy!!!

I would homeschool if I could get dh to agree with it...

Anyway, it is hard to find the motivation to w/o sometimes. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day. If I can keep my eating under control today, I will feel better about NEVER finding time to w/o.

Sara

Hi, everyone!!

Lori, I am so jealous you are at 125. Have I mentioned that?? :+ :+ :+

You are inspiring me to get right back there pronto. I'm working hard.

Amelia, Belinda, Sara - Glad to hear everyone's okay.

Lainie, I'll "wave" to you from the airport in NYC tonight }( }(

Keep It Up/Six pack from the hotel this morning, just as planned.
I've been eating really clean. Hoo rah!

have a great Tuesday, everyone!

Cheryl

Sara-Tell Me about it...my dd(who's in kindergarten)has homework?I can't believe she's reading already,I don't remember doing some of the things that they do when I was in K.It just seems that my little girl has alot of pressure on her about her homework.She has homework everynight!(?)Yesterday they sent the year book ordering stuff home...35$:eek: :eek: Why so much? I doubt my dd will be getting one;-).

Cheryl,I've been trying to eat clean,it just seems the weekends mess me up! Im fine monday through thursday..I need to work on that! Have a safe trip!

Amelia,

Ds had homework in K also. One time it took us 45 min to complete and I even did some of it!!! x( x( :eek:

Sara

Good afternoon, new friends! I tried to make this a morning post, but my body didn't want to get up and moving. Tuesday mornings are my days to lounge around in bed and sleep as late as I want. I SO look forward to Tuesdays! :+

I did pretty well yesterday eats wise. I ate too much sour cream and onion dip and baked ruffles, but at least they were baked the sour cream was light. I'm working on improving not perfecting. ;)

My personal issue is beginning it's resolution phase, and I'm relieved. I'm definitely earning some patience points with this one! :p

Today I'm determined to do a Cathe workout, maybe LowMax or LIC cardio only premix. My body needs to move...and stretch. I miss stretching almost as much as sweating! :p :7

I hope this is ok...I've decided to stop following WW Points and istead count calories et al via SparkPeople. It's basically the same thing, just counting calories instead of Points. Is it still cool for me to check in here? :)

Lori~ I hope your baby group was fun. I think 125 is awesome! Kudos!

Amelia~ sorry your scale was looney today, surely it will return to sanity soon ;)

Sara~ I completely understand having a chaotic life and not having time for online fun time. Keep doing your best everyday and don't give up.

Cheryl~ Happy travels!

Connie :)

Hey Girls,

Finally getting around to checking in. Baby group was fun and when DS finally took a nap, I had no clue what workout to do. I ended up doing PH UB/BM UB and then I decided to do BM. Do you beleive I only burned 480 cals! That was alot of work for those few cals! Seriously, running doesn't seem to take up as much energy and I always burn alot more. It was nice doing the original BM though.

Ill be back later,
Lori:)

Lori-Great workout even if you didn't burn the cals you wanted to!Can you beleive I haven't worked out yet..im going on a long walk/jog this evening,can't wait to get some ALONE time;-)

Connie-mmmmmm maybe I should try sparkpeople.com! I've heard of it,im so tired of counting pts and NOT getting anywhere! I may have to go check it out soon! And of course you can check in here,silly;-).I too have been pretty good with my eating this week! If I find myself wondering into the kitchen I either drink some water or GET MY BUTT OUT OF THERE,LOL! Im glad everything is looking better with your personal issue's,i hope they get even better!:)

hey to the rest of the gang!

I just took my kids to the docs and got ALOT of prescriptions x( I don't like giving them all that stuff! DD has acute bronchitis,ds has bad allergies) OH well,at least they will feel better(even if there in lala land:()

Connie..I found a thread on sparkpeople here on cathe,there is some really good info so I thought I would post it for ya.
http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=253066 If you scroll down there is a lady that really gives some good tips! I registered and started today! Sure does take alot of time to put all my recipes in there though....but I know once their in there-I can save them and just pull them up agian!

talk to you guys in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.