weight watchers pumpkin bread

genobambino

I'd like to share this receipe that one of the girls i work with gave me from her weight watcher meeting. Is so good and sooo easy. Feel free to substitute 2 or 3 ripe bananas instead of the pumpkin. Use 1 spice cake mix, 1-15oz can of pumpkin, 1 cup of water. Mix well and pour into a pamed loaf pan. Bake at 350 for 1 hour. I added raisins, about a handful, but you dont have to. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

If there are any mincemeat fans out there (it's a love-hate thing, I know - you either love it or hate it), I came up with a good recipe using pumpkin quick bread mix, mince meat, walnuts, and cream cheese frosting when I entered the Pillsbury Bake-Off last year.

Any takers? I also did a cookie crust mince meat bar.

Just Do It! :)

Honeybunch, I'd like the recipe please!

Genobambino, any idea how many points per serving and how many servings?

Laura

I LOVE pumpkin bread! :9 I make it a lot. My children and husband do a vanishing act with it! I have been thinking of ways to make it a bit lower in calories so now I'll try your version! Thanks!! Susan

Carol!!!

We are Mincemeat lovers over here..even my kids. Did you know that See's Chocolate makes a Dark choc. mincemeat candy?

I would love your recipe! Please, could you either post it or send it to: [email protected]. Your my HERO!

Gracias!

Deb Dailey

HI....sorry to be so late in replying....i dont go on the computer every day....i really dont know the point value but l slice is very filling. Did any of you ever try the yogurt pie?? I think its the easiest pie to make, but i have had trouble getting it to set if i dont use breyers yogurt. Heres the receipe if anyone is interested.....Dissolve 1-3oz package of sugar free jello in 1/4 cup boiling water (i used lime), wisk in 2-8oz breyers key lime light yogurt, add l container of fat free cool whip and fold in..pour mixture into a ready made gramham cracker pie crust. Fridge for a least 2 hours....I have made this lemon jello and yougurt, cherry jello and yogurt, etc. enjoy. geno

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.