Weight watchers Monday DUPLICATE SEE OTHER POSTS

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy Monday Everyone-
Trying to cathch-up on weekend posts.... Sounds like you guys had a good one!

Marcia: WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO! 1.4 down is incredible! What are you doing??? I am so happy for you!

Amy: Cool you "dialed up"... I just got your email and will ship your videos later this week.

Jennifer: What a great 10 mile run you had! The scale will follow soon... keep up the great job w/ wts

Buffy: Seems whenever I go to bay I have unplanned days off... I really have to figure something out... The bay is where we eat lots of foods that dont do well for me.... Will work on a solid plan for myself this week. I need to get out that 0 point veggie soup recipe- I recall its really good and filling!

Jenn: Theres a lot of info out there about body type... for the most part its based on where you tend to gain weight first and what foods are a trigger for fat storage in that body part. I like the BFFM (Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle) e-book explaination and solutions.
I have learned how my body responds to Wts vs cardio by being diligent with a log I created in excell. I monitor my my activity- calories burned- vs my points and note how my body feels/looks not just scale weight. As I have aged and am in peri-menopause I can tell you that its exactly the oposite of what its been all my life... very eye opening for me!

I am really having a mental struggle with sticking to less cardio/ more wts in a rotation although thats best for my body... I am just old school and love the cardio so much and find wts boring but wts are what get me results. I think I will go back to 1 body part a day and work in cardio 3-4 times a week.... If I can get myself to stick w/ the wts first thing then I know I'll do the cardio.
Anyway- sorry for the rambling as you see I'm still thinking it all through.

I will be doing Slim Series "Tone it Up" (lower body + Abs) today for the first time and will also add SH Shoulders (LOVE THAT ONE) to get me back in "lifting" mode.

Have a great morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.