Weight Watchers e-Tools???

amyg

Cathlete
Hi All, I used WW to help me lose 45 pounds 5+ years ago and I've now gained 10 pounds back over the past 2 months. :eek: I want to sign up for their e-Tools, which used to be something I could do without a code. (I simply don't have time to attend meetings, nor do I think I would benefit from them.)

Does anyone have the access code for eTools?? The website says:
How do I get an access code?
In your Getting Started book from your first Meeting
On a Weight Watchers eTools Brochure from your Leader
By Fax or Mail

If you have the code and don't mind sending it to me, I'd really appreciate it!! (I'll have to sign up for WW online and pay extra if I can't find a code to use.) [email protected]

My understanding of the code in the first weeks book it is for a two week trial of etools. Also, it had an expiration date on it, so unless someone has joined WW very recently they probably don't have a current code.

Thanks for explaining it!! I kind of hope you're wrong, but I doubt it! ;-)

Ugh. I guess I'll have to do the WW online and pay for stuff I don't need. x(

Try sparkpeople.com...it's free. And if you're not taking advantage of the WW meetings, I think that using just their website is too expensive. Yeah, you won't be counting points on sparkpeople, but you will get a real idea of the calorie value (and fat, carbs, vitamins, minerals) of the food you're consuming daily...which I find more useful.

Good luck!

Hi Amy,

Let me try to explain this because it's kind of confusing. The code for etools is for a two week trial and it's provided in the getting started book when you sign up for meetings. Afterwards it's $12.95 a month for etools. Etools is to be used in conjunction with meetings.

If you don't go to meetings and just want to follow the program online then you just subscribe to weightwatchers.com. It's only a few dollars more than etools and exactly the same. I don't know of any differences between etools and non-etools version of weightwatchers.com.

HTH:)

Jacque

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.