Weekend Check-in, Saturday & Sunday, October 3 & 4, 2026

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning all! Getting started for anyone doing workouts this weekend..........Rest weekend here.........hope everyone is doing ok.........Nora, I hope you are healing..............Annette, I hope your headache & pain isn't as bad now, and that
you are healing as well. Rainy ole day here...........enjoy your weekend girls..........
 
Last edited:
Hi ladies,

I managed to do my own 30 minute circuit workout consisting of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes, some standing abs and standing cardio (like opposite hand to heel in front and behind, speed skates, high knees, jogging in place) then some bicep and shoulder work 3 exercises for each 1 set, a few more standing abs, then a nice stretch.

Not too bad for an im prompt to workout.

My older cat came downstairs and while I was on the floor decided to join me with her head buts. She's precious but they do get old after awhile.

Have a great rest weekend Linda.

Hi to everyone else.
 
Good for you, Annette, getting in a 30 min. Circuit Workout of cardio, standing abs,
biceps, shoulders & floorwork for abs, legs and glutes, A lot in those 30 min.

yep, I remember Jack would do the same type of things, mostly he wanted to stand on
top of me. LOL!
 

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Top