Weekend Check-in, Saturday & Sunday, October 19 & 20, 2024

Hello, Linda! That looks nice! You are an early riser!
CatheLive- "Lean & Mean Upper Body" -44 min.

Today I had my HiiT workout at the gym. Always love these workouts!!
1729352856618.png1729352881526.png1729352925820.png
Ladies, enjoy your weekend!!!

Hi Nicki, nice Hiit gym workout! Looks tough!!! yes, when I worked, I had to get up
early to take care of dogs, etc. so I just continue to get up early! I usually have a
cat nap in the afternoons if nothing’s going on.

have a good weekend too!

Hi ladies,

Well, after yesterday's workout I helped hubby fix his shop and stood around outside for an hour and a half plus during that time I was up and down ladders. So my hips hurt today.

But with that said I did Cathe's Rev'd Up Rumble today the premix with the 6 pack Abs #1 in it for almost 51 minutes. Again I tried with the wrist weights on but the combos needed me more focused on them than the extra exertion so I took them off. I think that this could become a favorite after I get the moves down and my hips aren't hurting.

The core work was hit and miss, I think every other exercise I was changing but I was able to do some. Overall I liked the workout .

Nice job Nicki, that looks tough.

Linda, yay for your Cathe workout!!

Hello to all who follow!

Yay on Cathe’s Rev’d Up Rumble, Annette…I think the combos in this one are fun.
I really like the combos in MMA Boxing as well. (Can’t remember if you got that one or
not)…

Good Morning Everyone,

Rest day for me yesterday as I had to do admin work before starting my work day. Today I did 2.0 for Upper Body (maybe the first one?). It was just under an hour.

Linda - you did a Cathe Live after all!
Annette - I hope you enjoy your premixes!
Nicki -your workout looks challenging!
Waves to Nora :)

Have a great day everyone :)

Annette, I think I've only done Rev'd Up Rumble a few times and if I remember correctly, it was sweaty! Might have to try that one again!
I love the MMA Boxing!

Siobhan, 2.0 Upper Body is a good one! All the STS's are. I like the longer rests in between and the slower reps so I can concentrate on my form.

Hello to Linda and Nora!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.