Weekend Check-in, Saturday & Sunday October 14 & 15, 2023

Czechfan

Cathlete
Good yay It's Saturday:)

I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday whether it be working out or resting.

Let me just sayI didn't feel like working out today so I told myself to just do it, but go a bit easier so that's what I did.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith - Walk Off Belly Fat - Belly Blasting Interval Walk= 31 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- LIVE Indoor Cycling Workout! - 45-min Cycling Class= 53 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Post-Cycling Stretching Exercises for Injury Prevention= 12 Min

Have a good weekend everyone;)

Nora

Hi Nora, good workout:
Jessica Smith - Walk Off Belly Fat - Belly Blasting Interval Walk= 31 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- LIVE Indoor Cycling Workout! - 45-min Cycling Class= 53 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Post-Cycling Stretching Exercises for Injury Prevention= 12 Min

Gosh, this was a bit easier??? :):) That's great!

Have a good weekend! ;)

Good Morning Everyone,

Rest day for me yesterday. I managed Cathe's Lite PHA 2 today but only die 3/4 segments. I am running out of focus with the house in chaos and... I pretty much worked from 6am yesterday until 8pm. And then, the washing machine flooded the house because the workers didn't reconnect the hose. It could have been worse!

Nice workout, Nora! I'm sure you're glad you did it.

Waves to you Linda (and Annette).

I hope to see you all tomorrow.

Nice Cathe Lite PHA 2 "shortened" workout this AM Siobhan! Alot of times with the
longer CatheLive workouts, I often "shorten" them and I almost always program chapters
on my dvd player to shorten a workout, if I'm not using a blender workout. We have alot
of options to get it done!

Everyone enjoy your day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.