Weekend Check-in, Saturday & Sunday, March 16 & 17, 2024

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Decided on a "CatheLive & Firm" shorter workouts day today so.............

Today's workouts:

CatheLive- "Weight Plate Abs" - 25 min.
The Firm-Weight Loss System Time Crunch dvd- Workout #1- Cardio & Sculpt - 25 min.

Both are favorites of mine!

Hoping everyone has a good weekend & workouts .....

The weekend snuck up on me!

Today was Essentrics Athletes Intense Stretch + splits: 70m

I didn’t force my way into complete splits but I’m only inches away, certainly well within reach. I won’t lie, my keto plan is really challenging but the new found ease in my joints keeps me going.

Hi ladies, just a drive by check in today, as I got to do two haircuts and get dinner going.

Linda - great workout today with:

CatheLive- "Weight Plate Abs" - 25 min.
The Firm-Weight Loss System Time Crunch dvd- Workout #1- Cardio & Sculpt - 25 min. LOVE!

Have a great day:)

Lannette- Very Nicely done today with:

Today was Essentrics Athletes Intense Stretch + splits= 70 Min Welldone!

Enjoy the rest of your day;)

Have a nice weekend to: Annette, Siobhan, and Anita ( feel better.Sending prayers

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength - Live WORKOUT WITH ME! |30-Min Full Body Strength Training w/ Db's = 35 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling-LIVE Cycling Workout! 45 Min SHUFFLE Cycling W/O- 45 Min = 55 Min

I hope everyone had a great day. Oops! i just realized I forgot to post this many hours ago, my bad sorry.

Good evening everyone!

Nora

Good Sunday Morning Everyone,

Happy St. Patrick's day friends. I took a rest day yesterday as I had to work in the a.m. to catch up on the previous day's work.

Today I did a mix of PUB for chest/back/shoulders/biceps - only one move so it was about 25 minutes. I added on 20 minutes of Move With Nicole core work. We had a power outage this morning for about 20 minutes just before I was to start working out. It sure cut things short this morning as I was up super early.

Nice to see some of us checking in yesterday. Have a wonderful day everyone!

Good morning!

Nora, you've been a busy girl! Great workout Saturday with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength - Live WORKOUT WITH ME! |30-Min Full Body Strength Training w/ Db's = 35 Min &
LIVE Cycling Workout! 45 Min SHUFFLE Cycling W/O- 45 Min w/Kaleigh. Enjoy your
Sunday!

Hey Siobhan, we all need them rest days! Great job this AM with PUB chest/back/shoulders/biceps - 25 minutes & 20 minutes of Move With Nicole core work.
Sorry about the power outage, hope that's over with for you. Enjoy the day!

Rest day for me today...... Waves to Lannette, Annette & Anita!

Oh, I must correct my Firm workout yesterday. I posted it was 25 min. but that one was
20 min., not 25 min. Gotta stay honest here! :)

Happy Saint Patty’s day!

Today was
P57 Thigh & Seat Booster 30 M + Slings Foundation Balanced Toning & Hip Opening 24m

I hope everyone has a good day!

Nice one today Lannette—P57 Thigh & Seat Booster 30 M + Slings Foundation Balanced Toning & Hip Opening 24m

This is the third time today that I forgot it is St. Patrick’s Day….walking Jack this morning
my neighbor said Happy St. Patrick’s Day and I stood there and said, yep, it is! :)
so……Happy St. Patrick’s Day girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.