Weekend Check-in, Saturday & Sunday, July 13 & 14, 2024

Hi again, as I mentioned yesterday, rest weekend for me, but I just had to come back &
tell you Taebo fans (Nora & Annette) about something I saw yesterday......If you all read
any of the other threads on the forum, you might know that Cathe is at the IDEA fitness
convention in LA this weekend and she was hosting the Jack LaLanne Jumping Jack
Challenge there yesterday. I happened to see the recorded livestream of the event
that was on the Jack LaLanne public FB page last evening and ended up watching
most of it. There were some fitness instructors there which I recognized, Gilad, Tony
Horton, Denise Austin, and Billy Blanks! He was on stage and Cathe welcomed him
and they hugged...and that was a cute pic! Up against Billy, it looked like Cathe
came to about his chest...she looked so tiny beside him....so cute. Gosh, he hasn't
changed much at all. Anyway, just wanted to share. :)

Happy Saturday girls:)

Hi Linda- Thanks for the info, so cool that was quite a gathering of well known fitness instructors, so cool!

Hello's & waves to Siobhan and Annette- Enjoy your weekend;)

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 30 minute Full Body NO REPEAT Workout- Tone and Define with Dumbbells = 33 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- LIVE Indoor Cycling Workout! - 45-minute Indoor Cycling Class + Encore= 48 Min

Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 20 Min Easy Burn = 21 Min

Have a blessed & cool weekend;)

Nora

Good job Nora with your Keleigh workouts, weights and cycling & a Leslie walk to top
it off! Yes, it was cute to see Cathe & Billy!

Hi ladies,

It is really hot today, so I laid in the sun for 93 minutes and I think I actually felt the heat index go from 9 to 10 and the temperature stayed the same,Ugh!

But I needed to revitalize my tan and 90 and a couple was all I needed to do that.

I had been seeing Cathe on Facebook promoting the Jumping Jack Challenge. I can imagine the difference in size and height between her and Billy.

Nice workout Nora!

Stay cool!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.