Weekend Check-in, Saturday & Sunday, February 4 & 5th, 2023

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning! Thought I would start the weekend thread......for anyone working out today and/or tomorrow..

I did do the latest CatheLive this morning- "Core Flow Express" - 27 min. Great little workout. Flowing core & mobility...
The rest of the weekend will be rest....except for cleaning!

Enjoy your workouts, or rest days, and your weekend!

Well, in the spare bedroom that I use as a reading room managed to throw together a 22 minute Kickbox Circuit this morning. It was basically 2 minutes of floorwork for abs or legs or glutes followed by 3-4 minutes of punching and kicking back and forth for 22 minutes. So not too bad for a fly by night workout.

Good work Linda.

Have a great weekend!!

Annette, sounds like a great workout! That is the type of workouts I like, alternating between weight or bodyweight exercises & some form of cardio…Great!

Hi Ladies:)

Happy Saturday. I just wanted to let you know I'm taking a rest day today and tomorrow will be a regular day off. So no workoutsto check in with.

Great job Linda and Annette on today's workouts and I hope you willenjoy the rest of your Saturday or weekend.

Have a blessed Saturday & weekend;)

Nora

Hi Everyone,
Rest day for me yesterday too. It felt good to take a break and I got a lot of admin work done at 6am!

Today I did a Cathe Live - one of her split workouts. Today was bi's and back with pretty heavy weight. I added on 20 minutes of MPL which I loved!!!! It's his latest youtube offering. so fun.

Have a great day everyone.

Rest day here but after church there were errands to run and laundry to do. Long day.

See you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.